Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I work in a hospital too and see it all the time. They are destroying ALL of our infrastructure . . . just like termites!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Re: Sorry, a nurse has to vent

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    Took care of an illegal today. Her "significant other" shot her in the abdomen w/ a rifle because he thought she was cheating, then turned out and shot himself dead.

Our local hospital picked her up and saved her life, so now she's been residing in our hospital now over 140 days w/ multiple surgeries and grafts to her abdomen. She basically has no stomach anymore, can't eat food anymore for the rest of her life, and will basically need round the clock daily nursing care for the rest of her life. She's 38. She's a bakery worker. No insurance, of course. Illegal.

Folks, I can't stand it anymore. I just can't. This has probably already cost our county, our hospital, in the millions.

And we wonder why we're broke. We wonder why our economy is busted. We wonder why we're in debt, why we can't hire extra nurses, why we can't afford healthcare.

Folks do not expect that YOU will be taken care of in the future. These people will never earn enough to be taxed to pay for US Americans. We are being taxed now to pay for the. Our future is OVER w/ these people in our country.

I am so, SOOOOOOOOO sick of it.
    Someone is going to pay for all that. What's the value of a life though? I think you did the right thing by helping this person. I would save anyone's life regardless of status and I would hope they'd the same for me.

I always try to keep in mind that this is a political problem. Mexico wants to export its poor and undesirables to the U.S. and U.S. employers want the cheaper labor. Thousands of businesses are employing illegals to cook. clean, harvest and build so, it is what it is.

Mexico has monopolized illegal immigration in the U.S. and you don't see any politician asking Mexico to STOP the trend. Why would Mexico NOT want to promote illegal immigration? The more poor people it sends here, the less people it has to take care of! A no brainer.

If I were a doctor, I would try to save ANYbody's life. Legal status wouldn't matter to me. Reminds of the parable of the good Samaritan. Hospitals are also afraid of lawsuits and I wouldn't doubt that an illegal could sue and even win millions of dollars if emergency medical care was denied on the basis of race, color, nationality or legal status.

Took care of an illegal today. Her "significant other" shot her in the abdomen w/ a rifle because he thought she was cheating, then turned out and shot himself dead.

Our local hospital picked her up and saved her life, so now she's been residing in our hospital now over 140 days w/ multiple surgeries and grafts to her abdomen. She basically has no stomach anymore, can't eat food anymore for the rest of her life, and will basically need round the clock daily nursing care for the rest of her life. She's 38. She's a bakery worker. No insurance, of course. Illegal.

Folks, I can't stand it anymore. I just can't. This has probably already cost our county, our hospital, in the millions.

And we wonder why we're broke. We wonder why our economy is busted. We wonder why we're in debt, why we can't hire extra nurses, why we can't afford healthcare.

Folks do not expect that YOU will be taken care of in the future. These people will never earn enough to be taxed to pay for US Americans. We are being taxed now to pay for the. Our future is OVER w/ these people in our country.

Does she have any family to help her?

I say this partly because it sounds like she needs help, and also out of frustration and self preservation.

Americans have been bullied by our own government into subsidizing our own dispossession.
    This is IT, in a nutshell.

Yes, the woman has family -- some sisters and brothers. That's it.

Yes, it is the duty of medical professionals to treat whoever comes their way, but our government needs to stop this flow of people unable to pay for their treatment. They put the medical community in a bind, and our taxpayers ARE footing the bill. Not fair to anyone involved.

Their countries of origin should be responsible for them. Their countries of origin are getting the free ride!!!!!!!! America is subsidizing the WORLD!!!

What gets me is when Americans are denied care. When Americans are told they don't quality for whatever treatment they need. It's because of THIS that Americans aren't getting what they need. I have to FIGHT to get my 8 year old son speech therapy -- why???

Quote Originally Posted by legalalien

Someone is going to pay for all that. What's the value of a life though? I think you did the right thing by helping this person. I would save anyone's life regardless of status and I would hope they'd the same for me.

I always try to keep in mind that this is a political problem. Mexico wants to export its poor and undesirables to the U.S. and U.S. employers want the cheaper labor. Thousands of businesses are employing illegals to cook. clean, harvest and build so, it is what it is.

Mexico has monopolized illegal immigration in the U.S. and you don't see any politician asking Mexico to STOP the trend. Why would Mexico NOT want to promote illegal immigration? The more poor people it sends here, the less people it has to take care of! A no brainer.

If I were a doctor, I would try to save ANYbody's life. Legal status wouldn't matter to me. Reminds of the parable of the good Samaritan. Hospitals are also afraid of lawsuits and I wouldn't doubt that an illegal could sue and even win millions of dollars if emergency medical care was denied on the basis of race, color, nationality or legal status.
    All illegal aliens, including those coming out of our "emergency medical care", need to be loaded up and sent home under deportation orders. It's time to stop blaming this on governments and blame it on the people responsible for it, and that's the individuals who come here, in violation of our sovereignty, to disrespect our citizens, and spit on our laws. I feel sorry for the woman, a terrible tragedy, but we have enough of our own domestic violence issues to deal with, we don't need to import more of it.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

In Mexico if you are an Americans or from any other country for that matter who gets sick or shot they will stablize you and have the Red Cross deal with getting you back home as quickly as possible.

As for Mexico sending us their poor and undesirables another reason they do that is the remittances their relatives get from those here. When our economy was better remittances were the second largest income for Mexico after oil.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey! That's a good point about the Red Cross. We should turn all these people over to the International Red Cross, Amnesty International and National Council of La Raza so they can pay to settle them back into their home countries.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by sdbrit68
    Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    I have always wondered why doctors and nurses do not reported these illegals to ICE. Are you not allowed to by law? I am sympathetic to your plight as a nurse, It must be very irritating seeing this day in and day out. I think if I was in your situation I would (on my own time of course) report them, especially the pregnant ones before they drop anchor.
    this should answer your question very well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjPBtfpn8wI

AND they still don't enforce the laws, and they STILL even after hearing this testimony as well as others they passed healthcare ...now tell me what does this constitute????

Kathyet

I don't know how you do it! My mom has been a medical transcriptionist here in CA for over 30 years now. She sees this same type of thing and it drives her nuts. To say this is concerning is an understatement.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why is it when you HAVE insurance...when it runs out...they pull the plug?

BTW...you are not the first nurse to post a story like this...on and on it goes... Thanks for the post...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast