Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    I this this phrase often"but they pay in more then they take out".

Please tell me how In God's name do they/can they with less then a 6th grade education it will burden America forever and in the end where will they go once our country is destroyed.
    The question is: Where will WE GO once they destroy our country! You think mexico will take pity on us?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    I this this phrase often"but they pay in more then they take out".

Please tell me how In God's name do they/can they with less then a 6th grade education it will burden America forever and in the end where will they go once our country is destroyed.
    The question is: Where will WE GO once they destroy our country! You think mexico will take pity on us?
    We might be more welcome in Mexico than you may think. Most of us here believe in upholding the law of the land that we might find ourselves in. At least if caught, we would admit the errors of our ways.

Check out this post I came across the other day.

"alfogue

We got news for you; we do not want this scum here in Mexico. We have seen their kind behave horribly in public places along the border towns. They boast of being American giving the US a bad rap. They show off as how great they have it over there, compared to us here. We pity them because they have no country, in the US they wish to be Mexican and here they brag about being American. To the girl complaining on the video, it is green, white and red…pocha. You are stuck with them, Largo cabrones!
    Saturday, May 08, 2010 at 5:24 AM"

It is from a comment on a news article about the kids being kicked out of school for their American flag shirts.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/05/07...iscussion-form

As for pity. I never really went to Mexico looking for or figuring on "Pity". I suppose the shape I was in some of the time it was welcomed!

I suppose one could say that there are no borders between the people of the world that uphold the law.

I don't know why pregnant illegal aliens are not reported when they present for free prenatal care. They aren't in active labor, they aren't experiencing an emergency medical situation, heck, they aren't even sick. If these illegals were reported and deported, we wouldn't be dealing with this horrendous anchor baby situation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by hattiecat
    I don't know why pregnant illegal aliens are not reported when they present for free prenatal care. They aren't in active labor, they aren't experiencing an emergency medical situation, heck, they aren't even sick. If these illegals were reported and deported, we wouldn't be dealing with this horrendous anchor baby situation.
    The simple solution is revoke the anchor baby amendment and retroactively to 1986 when we were promised and end to future shamnesty and a securing of our borders. But we all know it's about future votes and overwhelming the system...clower and piven...
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123