Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South Padre Island Business Owners Agree To End Use of Illeg

"South Padre Island Business Owners Agree and Sign Historic Document Promising A New Economic Recovery Plan By Using ONLY Legal Citizen Labor--thus stimulating the SPI economy by ensuring higher legal wages, which translate directly to more dollars being spent and circulated in the local economy, on goods, services, and even real estate."

. . .and then I woke up and was inspired. . .

I have heard almost every realtor on South Padre Island complain about having trouble selling property, but if the other businesses would pull together; resist and refuse to hire illegal cheap labor, more citizen labor would move in, not only buy property, but further invest and stimulate the economy.

Can you imagine what the real tax base would be like on South Padre Island if every business only hired legal citizens?

ALIPAC is the pen Thomas Paine used to write common sense:

http://rationalrevolution.net/articles/ ... of_chu.htm

What I find amazing is someone I know wanted to turn his garage into another living room by professionally remodeling it;

But no, the city government won't issue him a permit--they just said no;

This same government has looked the other way for years regarding illegal gambling establishments--and NEVER has enforced immigration laws!

Quote Originally Posted by SPILive
    What I find amazing is someone I know wanted to turn his garage into another living room by professionally remodeling it;

But no, the city government won't issue him a permit--they just said no;

This same government has looked the other way for years regarding illegal gambling establishments--and NEVER has enforced immigration laws!
    Welcome to South Padre Island.