Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GREGG ALERT:

Sen. Gregg to vote FOR cloture:

-------------
    National Review:

"Today's Wall Street Journal has this to say about Sen. Gregg:

"even White House allies such as New Hampshire Sen. Judd Gregg say the administration has "zero credibility" on the border-security issue. "I will vote to proceed, but I think it is very undecided now if the bill will pass," Mr. Gregg said.

Of course, since a vote for cloture ("I will vote to proceed") amounts to a vote for the bill, his swipe at the administration sounds a wee bit disingenuous."

----------

CALL HIM ...HAMMER TIME!!!

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/? ... QzNDVhOGQ=
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just got Burr's Winston Salem office. When calling remind the aides that outside of the Urban areas of Winston - Salem, Raleigh-Durham and Charlotte there is abject poverty.

In places like Cherokee and outside of Ashville are some of the poorest people in the country. The same with KY. How is it fair for him to consider letting people whose only accomplishment was hiring a coyote and making it across the border be allowed to compete with his very poor constitiuents for what few jobs there are?

I told her a YES on cloture but NO on the bill is not good enough. He must vote NO on cloture. The citizens of NC expect him to do the right thing and kill the bill.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

When talking to these Senators, tell them we understand the process and that we know that if it passes the initial cloture vote,it only needs 50 on the next vote.

Tell them the public knows of this and we will know if Senators try and get tricky by voting yes on cloture, but no on the bill. WE KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE DOING!

I just had a conversation with Boxer's staffer regarding this. The staffer was a little taken back when I explained the process. I caught the staffer completely off guard. I reminded the staffer that we are watching, we know what is going on, we will hold the Senators accountable for their action!

More information to use!

GO ALIPAC!

Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    When talking to these Senators, tell them we understand the process and that we know that if it passes the initial cloture vote,it only needs 50 on the next vote.

Tell them the public knows of this and we will know if Senators try and get tricky by voting yes on cloture, but no on the bill. WE KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE DOING!

I just had a conversation with Boxer's staffer regarding this. The staffer was a little taken back when I explained the process. I caught the staffer completely off guard. I reminded the staffer that we are watching, we know what is going on, we will hold the Senators accountable for their action!

More information to use!
    [b]

GO ALIPAC!
    GREAT POINT PATRIOT
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

"even White House allies such as New Hampshire Sen. Judd Gregg say the administration has "zero credibility" on the border-security issue. "I will vote to proceed, but I think it is very undecided now if the bill will pass," Mr. Gregg said.
    I just reached his DC office for the second time today, I called back because the first aide I spoke with said he hadn't taken a position on cloture.

This article says he has. When I spoke to the aide I told her that he can't have it both ways. He needs to publicly state his position on cloture. Constituents should not have to read conflicting information in a magazine and try to guess his position.

Acknowledging that the Administration has no credibilty and then flip flopping himself makes him look like he has no credibility.

He needs to take a firm position of NO on cloture, that is the only vote citizens will take.

I think if we replay my experience, it might help.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Quote Originally Posted by jecg_97030
    I just reached his DC office for the second time today, I called back because the first aide I spoke with said he hadn't taken a position on cloture.

This article says he has. When I spoke to the aide I told her that he can't have it both ways. He needs to publicly state his position on cloture. Constituents should not have to read conflicting information in a magazine and try to guess his position.

Acknowledging that the Administration has no credibilty and then flip flopping himself makes him look like he has no credibility.

He needs to take a firm position of NO on cloture, that is the only vote citizens will take.

I think if we replay my experience, it might help.
    I FINALLY GOT A HOLD OF GREGG AND TOLD THEM THE SAME THING HIS FAX HAS BEEN BUSY!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Many busy lines this morning, but I got through to all except Sen. Warner so far.

I got the same response from Sen. Gregg's office as above and I will also call back.

Banned
    Bennett's got his voicemail on but open--

If you reach someone, please post on what Gregg's staff members are saying about this latest development.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Emails sent to the following Senators, putting William on CC distribution in each email. Hopefully he will get an email response back from a few Senator's scheduling clerks!

Contacted by email:

Tester
    Bennett
    Cochran
    Gregg
    Warner

All phones were either busy or I was re-directed to submit request via email.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast