Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Speculation Grows on Rice for GOP Ticket

Speculation Grows on Rice for GOP Ticket

Posted: 2008-04-07 12:55:49
    Filed Under: Elections News, John McCain, Politics News

Is she or isn't she? For months, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice has said she looks forward to returning to private life after the Bush administration ends, downplaying speculation about any interest in higher office. Now, however, the blogs are buzzing with speculation that Rice wants to join the Republican ticket.

Poll Results
    Do you think Condoleezza Rice wants to be John McCain's running mate?
    Yes 46% 42,654
    I'm not sure 35% 32,612
    No 19% 17,152

Note on Poll Results
    Total Votes: 92,418

Poll Results
    Would Rice be a good choice as running mate for McCain?
    Yes 62% 66,864
    No 31% 33,523
    I'm not sure 7% 6,994

Note on Poll Results
    Total Votes: 107,381

GOP strategist Dan Senor says Rice is "actively" campaigning to become John McCain's running mate, according to ABC News. That's news to McCain, who told reporters Sunday, "I missed those signals." The New York Times has more on what McCain said, including his tip of the hat to Rice as "a great American."

http://news.aol.com/elections/story/_a/ ... 1609990002
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do you think Condoleezza Rice wants to be John McCain's running mate?
    Yes 46%
    I'm not sure 35%
    No 19%

Total Votes: 93,523
    Note on Poll Results

Would Rice be a good choice as running mate for McCain?
    Yes 62% 67,681
    No 31% 33,964
    I'm not sure 7% 7,093

Note on Poll Results
    Total Votes: 108,738
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rice is hopeless! She has refused to uphold the 55th article of the Vienna Convention on Consular Relations by allowing the Mexican government thru its consulates to become involved in United States enforcement of immigration laws thru endless litigation aimed at preventing the deportation of illegal aliens, including criminal aliens. She has allowed consulates to endlessly harass state and local officials on behalf of illegal aliens and into accepting the Matricula Consular card as legal ID, putting them on equal footing with legal immigrants. She answered to the Mexican consulate's request to prosecute Ramos and Compean. She does not uphold the law of the United States. She is as anti-American as they come.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I agree... she is now and has been a major disaster for this country and it's laws that protect America and it's citizens

uhhggg, I respected her as an intelligent person....but wondered what her stance was on the IA issue. Now I have my answer...bummer. Was really hoping for something better in her.