Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't see much $$ going to getting the word out here..

I'm thinking he is banking the $$ he has for after super Tuesday. when all the others are broke and hitting the campaign hard as an Independent?
    Ron Paul 2012

BarackObama.com, says, "To remove incentives to enter the country illegally, we need to crack down on employers that hire undocumented immigrants."

Ron Paul Bashing

There is entirely too much Ron Paul bashing on this forum. I thought that was supposed to be taboo? Ron Paul got 213 delegates in Maine.

Banned

Re: Ron Paul Bashing

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    There is entirely too much Ron Paul bashing on this forum. I thought that was supposed to be taboo? Ron Paul got 213 delegates in Maine.
    Huh!!!!!!!?

link?

Banned

Re: Ron Paul Bashing

213 What ?

Huh ?

Where ?

Quote Originally Posted by Speak_English
    I don't see much $$ going to getting the word out here..

I'm thinking he is banking the $$ he has for after super Tuesday. when all the others are broke and hitting the campaign hard as an Independent?
    He has said he can outlast some candidates and he talks about popular vote does not count as much as Delegate count.

He knows alot about campaigning so I will just support him and see how all this turns out.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

yep..

Yes he sure did. remember ..popular vote really doesn't mean squat..DELEGATES are everything. What you see the main stream media report is pure speculation. The main stream media reported on Maines STRAW POLL that was before the caucus. Maine's caucus lasted 3 DAYS. Ron Paul ended up with 35 % of the delegates out of 600 and something.. the others were split up between the other candidates. truth. The media really has NO clue who is going to get those delegates. AND if the frontrunner gets them..that doesn't mean he'll keep them. Especially in a brokered convention which is what will happen. Forget the popular vote..just like in the general election...ELECTORAL COLLEGE RULES. In primaries DELEGATES RULE.

Uh, how about a link?

After all, I see that CA has 173 delegates up for grabs and that's a state with 33 million people or so. Maine has barely over a million. If Maine has 200+ delegates that would seem to defy all common sense...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

Re: yep..

Yes he sure did. remember ..popular vote really doesn't mean squat..DELEGATES are everything. What you see the main stream media report is pure speculation. The main stream media reported on Maines STRAW POLL that was before the caucus. Maine's caucus lasted 3 DAYS. Ron Paul ended up with 35 % of the delegates out of 600 and something.. the others were split up between the other candidates. truth. The media really has NO clue who is going to get those delegates. AND if the frontrunner gets them..that doesn't mean he'll keep them. Especially in a brokered convention which is what will happen. Forget the popular vote..just like in the general election...ELECTORAL COLLEGE RULES. In primaries DELEGATES RULE.

MAINE REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL:
    Closed caucuses
    21 total delegates*
    18 tied to February 1-3 caucuses; 3 unpledged RNC member delegates

Romney 18

3 unpledged RNC member delegates

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primar ... te/#val=ME

Banned
    This appears to be another one of those claims that is
    "somewhat" true in a sense but patently misleading

Re: Here is the skinny...

[quote="jazzloversinc"]Here's the skinny.

Ron Paul Beats McCain in Maine Caucus, Primed to Win Over 1/3 of State Delegates
    In the race for delegates, Ron Paul appears to closely trail Romney for first place

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    February 4, 2008

ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA – While most reports about this past weekend’s Maine Caucus focused on the purely symbolic presidential preference poll, in the meaningful race to secure delegates to the state convention Ron Paul is primed to finish second with likely 35 percent of the total delegates.

Delegates to the Republican National Convention in Minneapolis are elected by the state delegates. Internal results from 10 of 16 counties, including the largest cities of Portland, South Portland, Lewiston, Auburn, Augusta, Waterville, Bangor, and Brewer, show Ron Paul picking up 215 of 608 State Convention delegates so far reported, or 35%.

“Ron Paul’s strong second place finish in Maine, in which he beat John McCain, is proof that this race is far from over,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast