Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SPLC: Earth to Lou: It Could Have Been Different

from our 'friends' at the SPLC who believe they helped get Dobbs Fired.
    Comments can be left at the end of the posting. and i have to say, there have been lots of good posts in favor and against.

Earth to Lou: It Could Have Been Different
    Posted in Anti-Immigrant by Mark Potok on November 12, 2009

Print This Post Print This Post

It didn’t have to end this way for Lou Dobbs. He could have been a contender.

But Dobbs, a supremely self-confident man who often mentions his Harvard education in private conversation, just wouldn’t listen. Time after time, as the “Lou Dobbs Tonightâ€

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    I watched that bloated goat J. Richard Cohen on the O'Reilly show tonight, Nov 17. There will probably be a transcript tomorrow.

He accused Lou of "conspiracy theories" against whatever blah, blah, but blatantly asserted that he and his organization had conspired with other groups including Latino ones to have Lou removed from CNN. Get it?

There is a copy of his letter, dated July 24, 2009, to Jon Klein on the web and you can find it by searching for "Lou Dobbs Southern Poverty Law Center". I didn't want to put it up here because they could turn nasty, or should I say nastier.

We all know that Lou could not be a conspirator himself because of his job.

SPLC sucks. They have bashed various American patriots on their site.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

There is no conspiracy in the illegal immigration debate. There are over 20 million illegal aliens in the United States plus their offsrping which is more proof than anyone needs to know for a FACT that every concern any American has with this violation of our laws is real and has been real all along, no matter how many sob stories the worthless SPLC wants to write about with I might add, no documentation at all to support its claims, or how many innocent people they want to label as racists and xenophobes, and now I guess since those dogs didn't hunt, "conspiracy theorists".

As to Lou "poisoning the immmigration debate", that's not possible, because he can't poison a "debate" that's already fully-laced with arsenic to destroy the United States.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I never really hated anyone much before until I met the liars at the SPLC.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I never really hated anyone much before until I met the liars at the SPLC.

W
    They are truly despicable. And what's worse is that their organization was formed to help black people in the South overcome poverty. The very organization formed to help black people in the South overcome poverty is the very organization calling people trying to stop illegal immigration so all Americans, including blacks in the South, can get their jobs and wages back and get out of or stay out of poverty, ugly names like "racist", "xenophobe" and now "conspiracy theorists" in an attempt to destroy their careers because they're standing up for US citizens and American Workers.

I found a good article about this very subject in City Journal, written last year that everyone on ALIPAC should take the time to read because it drives to the heart of one of the major issues of illegal immigration and excess legal immigration and how they impact black Americans:

http://www.city-journal.org/2008/18_1_b ... ation.html

"City Journal Winter 2008.

Steven Malanga

The Rainbow Coalition Evaporates

Black anger grows as illegal immigrants transform urban neighborhoods.
    Mexican gangs in Los Angeles, like Florencia 13, are waging a bloody campaign to drive blacks from neighborhoods.
    Mexican gangs in Los Angeles, like Florencia 13, are waging a bloody campaign to drive blacks from neighborhoods.

Terry Anderson is angry. From his KRLA-AM radio perch in Los Angeles, the black talk-show host thunders, “I have gone on the streets and talked to people at random here in the black community, and they all ask me the same question: ‘Why are our politicians and leaders letting this happen?’ â€
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

From there, things went south. That winter, we ran a story detailing members of extremist groups who Dobbs had put on his show.
    The SPLC is calling another group extremist? Now that takes the cake. :P