Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: SPP SHELVED???

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ron Paul busted them...

LOL Ron Paul busted them on the NAU in the debates. He talked about it a lot. Glenn Beck has a whole chapter about it in his book. I'm sure they are putting out lies to make people think it's shelved..but they just go deeper into secrecy.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Thanks for posting that wreath....so glad to know I was not going crazy.... I can tell you she was screaming mad!!!

You're welcome SOSAD. What kind of friend would I be if I let you think you were going crazy? After all, we know we both went a long time ago.....right around the same time our first kids hit their teen years
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

sidenote to all of this

The world's largest retailer is a,if not the,largest player in all of this. They are,and have been,working towards implementing radio frequency identification technology with their vendors/suppliers. The rfid chips will be within all the products on their shelves soon. Many contain these "chips" now. Eventually,each store will be able to become virtually cashless,minimizing workers required. You walk in,grab your item(s),walk out. Only a skeleton crew is required during peak hours and "stockers" during non-peak hours. This technology,by today's standards,is old and easy. The only thing holding it back is public resistance and/or perception.
    With the NASCO-corridor,the products can be tracked,in real time,from point of manufacture,across the ocean to Mexican ports,up the corridor to inland ports,to individual stores/shelves and home with the purchasers. All this,purportedely will save the consumer money. This goes against the most basic laws of capitalism. All money saved from point of manufacture to point of purchase pads profits. They will sell an item for what people are willing to pay. Corporations don't pass the savings on to the consumer unless demand requires it. But they know the demographics/psyco-graphics of their customers down to the square mile. They know that most will believe that they are,in fact,saving even more money as they lose even more privacy and potential,if marginal,jobs.

agrneydgrl

I feel the same way you do. I am supporting Ron Paul for the illegal immigration issue as well as the issue of the NAU. I also don't understand how some on this site are just not going to vote for him. I do not get it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234