Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Spreading like wildfire...

And let it burn burn burn....
    Loudoun Co. VA is now boning up to pass the same model of legislation that Prince William Co. VA just got done voting through unanimously. THERE IS STRENGTH IN NUMBERS.
    http://www.nbc4.com/news/13694034/detail.html

Lets hope that VEERY CITY AND TOWN in the country sign up!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NCByrd
    Lets hope that VEERY CITY AND TOWN in the country sign up!!!!
    As more join in it sorta forces the issue.

Good to hear! The more cities that do this, means there's no possible way the ACLU can keep up with their law suits.
    I hope this move by cities will bankrupt their anti American ways.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Yes, there IS strength in numbers ...

And this should be our resounding cry. Elitists, and big corporate interests STILL do not outnumber the everyday American taxpaying, hardworking citizen. And we still also outnumber the illegal alien population.

So, what are we waiting for? People need to stand up and continue to push these local laws, one after the other. It's the only way ...and it will clear them out and will send a message to the traitorous greedy business owners who pocket the profitgs from employing them. Americans are NOT going to stand for it.

So, what are we waiting for? People need to stand up and continue to push these local laws, one after the other.
    Need to also start our words of encouragement and support to Loudoun. I think hearing from the four corners helps to keep the morale up and keeps them from doubting themselves.

Thanks for the news ArmyBrat21,I think more cities and counties should enact these laws BEFORE they have a problem!Whats that saying an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.Way to go Loudon!I will be e-mailing them tomorrow.

Thank you all who are giving kudos to these counties through emails, or phone calls. I have and am continuing to do the same. Loudoun Co brought this up at a county meeting without forewarning of doing so. This brought a unanimous vote but I heard a few including the (supervising chairman?) that were saying that they would have liked to have had forewarning since this is a very sensitive legal issue. These pats on the back may just bring him and the others into total agreement.
    Kudos to (I forget his name) for popping this one into the mix and getting the ball rolling. This is a County that borders Prince William Co. to the north. Looking at a map it looks like a wall being built across I66. This will no doubt help Prince William in their efforts. I have been calling Fauqier Co. which borders on the west and expressing my interest in seeing them get on the band wagon. Fairfax Co. is to the east and they say that is the biggest wall to crumble since it's taxes pay for VA pretty much, but with surrounding counties getting in it again may force the issue. Herndon is in FFX Co. and they have passed their own laws to start the process. Just makes me want to pull over and kiss the shoulder of I66 when I'm driving through their counties on the way to work.

Armybrat21-I think his name is Delgaudio.I too noticed a "choker" being formed around Ffx.Co.Stafford should be on the list to call, too.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfbaby
    Armybrat21-I think his name is Delgaudio.I too noticed a "choker" being formed around Ffx.Co.Stafford should be on the list to call, too.
    From what I heard yesterday Stafford has something in the works. You're absolutely right, it needs to be brought to the table to work in unison with the others.