Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

St. Petersburg Times Endorses McCain

Fox News just announced that the liberal St. Petersburg Times in Florida has endorsed McCain. Also endorsing McCain is the Chicago Tribune.

xyz
    Putin is a mail in voter?

http://www.sptimes.ru/

OK..I read the Chicago Tribune, The Boston Globe and the New York Times..and the LATimes
    If I were a Liberal..I would think an endorsement from any of them meant something but...as a Republican..I would be very suspicious of any one those rags endorsed..so it may hurt McCain
    Expect the pro illegal immigrant and anti gun USA TODAY be the next McCain endorser but..I would not vote for Tancredo Himself if that entire Pack of Gutter Rags endorsed him...I would be very suspicious..and wary..

Why are newspapers that report (unbiased) information selecting candidates? Hypocritical.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Why are newspapers that report (unbiased) information selecting candidates? Hypocritical.

Dixie
    The newspapers don't endorse candidates, the editorial section endorses candidates.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    another Broke A$$ liberal News Paper
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, the SPT is a liberal paper. No surprise there.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams