Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My reply from WellsFargo last July. You'll notice they do not think it is the same organization. They are quite mistaken.

Thank you for sharing your comments about "La Raza". However the organization with which we are affiliated is called "The National Council of La Raza" (or NCLR) and, unlike the organization you are referring to, the NCLR is a civil rights organization that works to improve opportunities for Hispanic Americans. As we say in our Vision and Values, Wells Fargo wants to "respect differences among team members, customers and communities - earning mutual trust by supporting our corporate values for diversity, taking advantage of different perspectives, supporting the diversity of our team members, customers and communities, and leveraging diversity as a competitive advantage." Our support of the NCLR's Housing and Wealth Building efforts is one of the many, many ways we make our commitment to diversity a reality.

I hope that you find this information helpful.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Yes I do remember, SOSAD! We need to celebrate with a huge white chocolate latte! I think it is great I have not gone to Starbucks in ages! Glad they came to their senses!

uummm that sounds wonderfulI just can't wait!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Me neither!

Re: Is Starbucks a La Raza Supporter?

[quote="Delta7757"][quote="SamLowrey"][quote="OCAngel"]Hi All,

I did post this from what I sent State Farm in an email - feel free to use it in whole or part.

[quote]I was shocked to discover you sponsor a racist organization - La Raza - which translates into "The Race."

Racist by its inception.
    Here are some quotes by Jose Angel Gutierrez, founder of La Raza:

- “Our devil has pale skin and blue eyes…â€

Last year Starbucks WAS a supporter of La Raza. In their stores (coffee-shops) they have brochures at the table where you add your sugar and cream and such.

There is one called "Social Responsibility". Last year's brochure was a lime green color. In that brochure there is a heading titled "Diversity". They proudly stated they were big supporters of La Raza.

My group, the Gilchrist Angels (now disbanded) did a week of calling their corporate office to complain. Their new brochures have come out and I see that they no longer list La Raza as one of the charities they help. Now they are listing NAACP.

I'm wondering if they really truly pulled their funding for La Raza or did they just go underground with it.

Whenever you are in a Starbucks look for the brochures and read the one called Social Responsibility. If it is the old one (Lime Green color) then you will find the statement about La Raza. Take it to the manager and tell them what you think. Then get one of their comment cards (next to the brochures). Fill it out and send it to their corporate office.

I have called their corporate office and was told they do not support La Raza. I asked about the brochure and the guy on the phone said he didn't know anything about it. I think they are playing games and still funding the racist group.

If anyone knows anymore please post it here.

I remember that bimbo went on a while back about how great and hardworking illegal aliens are
    Well she should know! I believe she has "hanky-pankied" with a couple illegal alein gardeners as a desperate housewife in her show!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123