For anyone who has State Farm Auto Insurance be careful. 2 State Farm Agents in Miami are trying to sell your ID's to illegals. I hope this isn't happening anywhere else. I already called ICE about it. See story below...

My mother and I went to our local State Farm office to take my mother off of the auto insurance since her license expired due to her visa expiring. She was at the time waiting to get new documents from the USCIS, so she could renew her license. The 2 ladies I've never seen there before who barely knew what they were doing were acting very weird. They told my mom to lie to the DMV about her old license, and that when she comes back to put herself back on the auto insurance, to give them the expired license. After that, the women asked my mother and I if we had a credit rating and pushed us to fill out a credit card application. The women got ticked that we wouldn't do it at all especially right in front of them.

A few days later we went back to the office to talk to the man who runs the whole office. My mother asked him if they really needed a copy of her old license. He replied with, "What are you talking about? We have all your info on the computer.".

Weird how these 2 women wanted a visa drivers license, not a regular drivers license.

::scratches head::[/b]