Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

State level reforms

Let’s not overlook states role in discouraging illegals. Some states actually give in state tuition rates at publicly supported universities to illegals. Pay assistance to illegal’s and offer many state forms to allow illegal’s to do business in other languages. Here is a sample letter i used for my state reps feel free to use it distribute it alter it to suite your needs. The closing is my state motto which seemed appropriate for me.

Dear representative (xxx),

Thank you for your exemplary efforts to represent me one of your constituents. I have been reading about Oklahoma passing new laws toughening their stance on tolerance of Illegal immigrants. Missouri has enacted laws years ago to be less attractive to illegal immigrants. Colorado is planning reforms in an effort to be the least attractive state in the region for illegal’s to reside. I would humbly request this issue be taken up by the Kansas legislature and considered. It is my conclusion Kansas will become a magnet for illegal’s seeking more favorable conditions to our surrounding states over the next year or so If we don't also do some state level reforms. Some suggestions are to make it impossible for an illegal to receive any state funds. Tougher burden of proof on employers to qualify legal status, Proof of status for banking check cashing. Restrictions on ownership of property or businesses. End instate tuition rates to illegal’s. Make English the official state language and mandate all forms and official business be conducted in English exclusively. I am sure a committee or task force could readily examine laws our surrounding states have or have proposed to get an even more concise legally worded list of possible provisions. Thank you for reading this and considering this idea. I believe it could also be quite beneficial to our state budget if we could discourage further illegal residence in our state and even begin to discourage and remove some residents who are not legal residents.

Best regards Ad Astra per Aspera

working4change
    Welcome pFitter! Good letter. Make sure you visit our State Activism Forum for current legislation. http://www.alipac.us/forum-24.html