Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

steele under pressure to step asside in RNC chairman spot

Washington – Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele is finding himself under increasing pressure to step aside when his term ends in January 2011, and Fox News has learned a small group within Steele’s inner circle has warned the chairman that any re-election bid could face substantial problems.

Sources tell Fox News that one of Steele’s closest confidantes, Wisconsin Republican party chairman and RNC legal counsel Reince Priebus, is among those talking to Steele about the possibility of not running for re-election. Preibus has not returned calls and e-mails from Fox News.

Other RNC members are not being so subtle about the situation. Haley Barbour’s nephew, Henry Barbour says Steele “has to go.â€

i think that's too bad .... as a new registered republican i kinda like the guy .. he's made some blunders .. but he's also been vocal in a sort of in your face , these are the facts kinda way and i like that ...

before Mr Steele i had no idea there was even a RNC chariman .... he's got star power , and that means eyeballs ... i hope he runs !

one thing thou , i'm not aware of his postion on CIR , if he's for it , then i wouldn't shead any tears if he goes ...

one thing thou , i'm not aware of his postion on CIR , if he's for it , then i wouldn't shead any tears if he goes ...
    If I recall correctly, he's waffled on CIR. Was against it at first, then supported a "path to citizenship." Someone with a better memory might correct me if Im wrong...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Michael Steele has done an outstanding job, and I warn all in this little small group of so-called party leadership that they better back off. if Steele wants to run again, then he should be given the green light to run and recognized for his outstanding job as Chairman of the RNC as so evidenced by the amazing results of this election.

The reason and only reason your fund-raising may be not what you would or might hope it to be is because we're in a depression, an economic collapse, because of open borders, illegal immigration, free trade treason treaties and a failure thus far to pass the FairTax resulting in a party membership that is either already broke or on its way to being broke and can't give as much as the members would like to.

So instead of wasting valuable time and energy trying to replace Michael Steele, you better get off your butts and repeal and replace Obama Care, repeal the IRC and replace it with the FairTax and stop illegal immigration dead in its tracks so we can replace illegal alien workers with American Workers at sustainable reflated wages.

Then, in no time at all your coffers will be over-flowing. But hear me on this, it will be a huge mistake to start some eat your own campaign against Michael Steele when he's delivered so well and done such a good job. If someone wants to run against him, then they're free to do so, of course, and there's a friendly and respectable election process for that. Then the delegates decide, but my God, how could anyone vote against Steele when he and the RNC have done as much as anyone or any group to deliver control of the US House of Representatives, increased our seats in the US Senate and done so on issues that are near and dear to the hearts of all Americans?

Back Off Steele, Haley Barbour. You never know when this eat your own crap will turn on you and eat you alive.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn