Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Cool Steve King leaning to endorsement In Iowa

At this point In time It looks like our best shot at actual enforcement of our Immigration laws lies with Mitt Romney. Steve King Is hinting at an endorsement before the Iowa caucuses begin. He seems to be leaning towards Santorum,and that would not be good for us. Go to Kings facebook and twitter accounts and make the case for Romney. It looks like he Is going to be the nominee ..... TS

http://twitter.com/#!/SteveKingIA

https://www.facebook.com/#!/SteveKingIA

Already done! Mr. Simpson!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You forgot this:
    Steve King Phone: 202-225-4426
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    2012 Presidential Matchups

Election 2012: Romney 45%, Obama 39%

Mitt Romney has now jumped to his biggest lead ever over President Obama in a hypothetical Election 2012 matchup. It’s also the biggest lead a named Republican candidate has held over the incumbent in Rasmussen Reports surveying to date.The latest national telephone survey finds that 45% of Likely U.S. Voters favor the former Massachusetts governor, while 39% prefer the president. Ten percent (10%) like some other candidate in the race, and six percent (6%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.) http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ntial_matchups

This is the only way to beat Odrama, all the dirt they tried to dig up on Romney was dug up by McCain, Hillary, and Odrama!

I am not exactly confident in Romney's promises, given that he has shown great fealty to the Mormon (LDS) leadership in Utah, and they are now one of the biggest proponents of amnesty for illegal aliens in America - even though it violates central Mormon precepts. The LDS even engineered the recall and defeat of AZ Senate President Russell Pearce - a hero to our movement - and replacement with open-borders Mormon Jerry Lewis, who has compared Arizona's S.B. 1070 to 1964 Alabama. Last year the LDS produced the vile "Utah Compact" to push for amnesty and work permits for illegals - all to increase their converts among Hispanics, whether legal or not. A new book claims in 1994, prior to taking on Ted Kennedy in Mass. for the Senate, Romney traveled to Salt Lake City, to tell the LDS leaders that, although he was pro-life, he would have to run as a protector of pro-choice laws, or he could not win a Senate seat. He was then head of the LDS in Boston - an official position he later resigned. How can we know whether Romney would follow LDS mandates on promoting amnesty, work permits for illegals, defeat of E-Verify, and promotion of the DREAM Act? Unlike other Christian sects, the LDS does not permit members to disagree from official doctrine. Romney must be asked these questions DIRECTLY, and answer them directly, before I can trust him on this most critical issue (Perry and Newt are out of the question, however).

Banned
    Romney must be asked these questions DIRECTLY
    Welcome to ALIPAC dogpile.... All valid points. There is a phone number and two links on this thread.
    Use them, thats what we do here. With a lot of help from our friends. The tools are here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dogpile View Post
    I am not exactly confident in Romney's promises, given that he has shown great fealty to the Mormon (LDS) leadership in Utah, and they are now one of the biggest proponents of amnesty for illegal aliens in America - even though it violates central Mormon precepts. The LDS even engineered the recall and defeat of AZ Senate President Russell Pearce - a hero to our movement - and replacement with open-borders Mormon Jerry Lewis, who has compared Arizona's S.B. 1070 to 1964 Alabama. Last year the LDS produced the vile "Utah Compact" to push for amnesty and work permits for illegals - all to increase their converts among Hispanics, whether legal or not. A new book claims in 1994, prior to taking on Ted Kennedy in Mass. for the Senate, Romney traveled to Salt Lake City, to tell the LDS leaders that, although he was pro-life, he would have to run as a protector of pro-choice laws, or he could not win a Senate seat. He was then head of the LDS in Boston - an official position he later resigned. How can we know whether Romney would follow LDS mandates on promoting amnesty, work permits for illegals, defeat of E-Verify, and promotion of the DREAM Act? Unlike other Christian sects, the LDS does not permit members to disagree from official doctrine. Romney must be asked these questions DIRECTLY, and answer them directly, before I can trust him on this most critical issue (Perry and Newt are out of the question, however).
    I agree. The Mormon church is actively trying to court the Hispanic population (both legal and illegal) down here in Southern California. The majority of Hispanics are Catholics. but recent scandals in the Church have left them disheartened with it and willing to look elsewhere. The Mormon church sees this community as a very big opportunity for them. Don't forget Romney has ties to Mexico too. His ancestors fled to Mexico to practice their Mormon faith. To this day, many of his distant family still lives in MX.

Romney seems like he will say whatever is needed to be elected. This is McCain 08 all over again. On the other hand, Ron Paul is serious about our homeland security and border security. If we elect Romney, we'll surely be involved in YET ANOTHER WAR. What does that mean? Another 10 years of the focus being on the borders of another country (Iraq and Afghanistan) as opposed to our own. We need REAL changed, not the same old same old. And if Ron Paul can't seem to get it done, than at least we tried right? It doesn't hurt to try him out for 4 years.

Banned
    Don't forget Romney has ties to Mexico too. His ancestors fled to Mexico to practice their Mormon faith. To this day, many of his distant family still lives in MX.
    So what? Non issue.. I was figuring a Ron Paul supporter. I hope your here to fight against Illegal Immigration. And not just Pushing R.P..googler.All I hear is anyone but Ron Paul will start more wars.. "Romney will start wars"? Strong statement. No proof of that. Only fear mongering.Anyway if he were the GOP nominee..I'll vote for him. If not? I'll vote for the nominee..And NO, I will not vote for a third party candidate 2012..Look what that got us last time.

googler did not write "start wars" but
    Romney, we'll surely be involved in YET ANOTHER WAR.
    Sorry for the misquote.
    Last edited by airdale; 01-02-2012 at 12:04 PM.

Banned
    Thanks for correcting yourself.

Nonetheless, Romney has said he'll set a floor of military spending at 4% of GDP.
    With current GDP levels this would place a minimum of $580 billion in military spending this year. Now imagine for a minute what would be possible if all that money was spent on our border instead? Ron Paul wants to bring back all our soldiers. We'd be able to position them along our U.S Mexico border. I don't understand how someone who wants to focus on securing OUR OWN BORDERS would not have Ron Paul as their first and foremost choice. None of the other candidates want to halt a significant chunk of foreign military spending and put it here to protect our homeland

http://milwaukeestory.com/index.php/...ite-paper-319/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast