Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Still freaking out

I'm still freaking out about the "Amnesty Memo" introduced by the U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services. Obama should not be allowed to use any of our administrative agencies for this purpose, but yet it's happening. One question that comes to mind, is how far can he take this? I would certainly hope the number of people he can "legalize" would be in a limited capacity.

Due to my poor nutrition and lack of sleep, I'm missing the creativity to come up with an idea on how to stop this nonsense. So the question I ask today is, short of suing USCIS, (which won't work right now) or impeaching the president, (which definitely won't be possible until after the elections) what can we do about it? I want to know what I can do today, because I can't wait until November. Obama should be barred from conveniently adding new voters before the event.

I've written to my congress people and corporations, but now I seem to have come to a dead end. I'm so maxed out today that my pursuits on fighting illegal immigration have not been productive in the least.

I need ideas from fellow Alipac members to bounce off of. I appreciate any help I can get.

Re: Still freaking out

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget
    I've written to my congress people and corporations
    That is one fine start right there, Bridget. Stay tuned to ALI-PAC as often as you can as well.

Hey, ya did good!

Isn't life in ObamaLand wonderful? I hope all you IDIOTS out there who voted for this a-hole are real happy with what you did and are still doing to Americans who care about their country! I know some people who are seriously considering getting on meds because they are so maxed out with this POS PHONY POTUS! I have lost sleep and continue to have stomach issues and I blame Obama and his constant antics for it, because these issues sure as hell weren't there before he came along.

I wish I had a better answer for you. Pray.

If he does pass amnesty I think there still might be a chance we can fight certain provisions in the bill, but if it's done by EO Im not sure. They are talking of repealing the so called "health" care bill so they can do it with amnesty to I'd think....if Im wrong please correct me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi Bridget

Sounds like you are doing much to help our cause. IMO exposing the Memo and the deceit going on at ICE & the WH will help Repubs in the election.

Here are a couple suggestions. VOTE in the primaries/Nov. and join www.numbersusa.com. Numbers and Alipac are the 2 sites who I depend on for news plus Numbers has Free Faxes to send on different Immigration issues.

Numbers has a fax today to send to your Congress critters urging them to stop Birthright Citizenship for Illegals.

IMO Things are looking up for stopping IA's.More States are passing great anti-Illegal laws.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I've written to my congress people and corporations
    Follow up with phone calls, not only to your congress people, but to every elected official in arizona who serves in DC

all of the agencies and most of the departments created are unconstitutional.

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    all of the agencies and most of the departments created are unconstitutional.
    Just for the record that doesn't stop me from writing and calling them. I like to think of myself as their worst nightmare.

I'm still freaking out about the "Amnesty Memo" introduced by the U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services. Obama should not be allowed to use any of our administrative agencies for this purpose, but yet it's happening. One question that comes to mind, is how far can he take this? I would certainly hope the number of people he can "legalize" would be in a limited capacity.

Due to my poor nutrition and lack of sleep, I'm missing the creativity to come up with an idea on how to stop this nonsense. So the question I ask today is, short of suing USCIS, (which won't work right now) or impeaching the president, (which definitely won't be possible until after the elections) what can we do about it? I want to know what I can do today, because I can't wait until November. Obama should be barred from conveniently adding new voters before the event.

I've written to my congress people and corporations, but now I seem to have come to a dead end. I'm so maxed out today that my pursuits on fighting illegal immigration have not been productive in the least.

I need ideas from fellow Alipac members to bounce off of. I appreciate any help I can get.

Hi Bridget. =) All the suggestions on here are good, but in addition sometimes it helps to just take a break - you know - away from the news, the computer, the media (from hearing about the world's problems).

Can you just get away for a day or a few hours at the park or somewhere totally quiet? Or just window shopping at the mall (window shopping is about all I can afford - sometimes it helps me, sometimes not), see or rent a movie?. Make some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and lemonade for the park...

It's what I do, when I get too stressed, then I am re-energized to continue the fight...

Just some thoughts...
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Thank you all for your responses and suggestions. For the record, SicNTired, I voted McCain. Definitely not my idea of President, but it was the lesser of the two evils.

Forest, I'm thinking you are right. I should take at least one day this week to leave this stuff alone. I haven't played Mariokart on the Wii for so long. I think I'm afraid if I do, the other side will be ahead. But I haven't accomplished anything in this department today anyway, so I might as well.

Thank you all for your responses and suggestions. For the record, SicNTired, I voted McCain. Definitely not my idea of President, but it was the lesser of the two evils.

Forest, I'm thinking you are right. I should take at least one day this week to leave this stuff alone. I haven't played Mariokart on the Wii for so long. I think I'm afraid if I do, the other side will be ahead. But I haven't accomplished anything in this department today anyway, so I might as well.
    I didn't mean to insinuate that you voted for Obama. I could not hold my nose and vote for McCain. The two choices were discpicable....but I can see why people felt desperate enough to vote for either...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast