Thread: STILL waiting.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

STILL waiting.

2 weeks ago I went into my local Represenatives offices, Stephanie Herseth, Tim Johnson and John Thune.
    I produced a copy of a news article about the four children killed in Cottonwood MN. I also produced a news article about the American Govt. helping Egypt build a fence. Just to let everyone know...
    No one knew anything about the help we were giving Egypt.
    As for the "tragic accident" in MN... No one knew the Illegal who hit the school bus had been picked up for not having a drivers liscense in 2006.
    I like to think I'm a straight shooter, up front and expect the same, so I asked all three of the people I had met with WHERE is OUR FENCE?
    And, WHY did those FOUR CHILDREN HAVE TO DIE?
    I finished my meeting with these paid mouthpieces by telling them:
    IF it had been my kids killed by this Illegal, that I would seriously look into Criminal Charges AGAINST CONGRESS... I told them that EVERY ONE of those that VOTED AGAINST the Fence, that VOTED to DE-FUND the Fence, is an ACSSESSORY to the death of those four children.
    They did not say anything, They looked DUMBFOUNDED!
    When the TRUTH HITS SO CLOSE TO HOME...Things are different.
    Personally, I'm SICK and TIRED of POLITICS AS USUAL!
    Personally, I'm SICK and TIRED of MY Govt. NOT CARING!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Patriot, I have the SAME feelings about it that you do! I have always wanted to have a lawsuit filed against our government for this as I also think they are criminally liable!!!!!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Last February, I testified for Ramos and Compean at a Texas House Meeting held at the University of Texas in Richardson, a suburb of Dallas. When I had finished, a few of the attendant House members appeared to be indifferent, but MOST of them were STUNNED and SOBER! A few minutes later, they reacted with DISMAY at the travesty of justice against Ramos and Compean and then a FLOOD of COMPASSION for the men and their families broke forth!

Joaz, many Americans are asleep at the moment but your point showed that they are beginning to awaken!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836