Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Stocks jump: Bank of America may take over Countrywide

Stocks jump on news that Bank of America may take over troubled Countrywide Financial.

I pity you folks with a Countrywide loan… When “Bank of screw Americaâ€

Bank of america took over general motors stockholders accounts -BANK OF AMERICA CHARGES 5.00 TO CASH THESE CHECKS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM! If you have general motors stock or buy general motors products email or call them to drop bank of america as thier bank.For three months in 2006 the bank of america would accept only the following IDs to cash a check if you did not bank with them and you had to have 2 of them.Drivers licence, MAJOR credit card(no debts,no costco,or dept stores)passport,military ID,mexican drivers licence and last mexican consulate ID (which mexican banks do not accept,video on UTUBE).They would NOT accept social security card,work place ids even with picture, nothing but those 6 ids.I have long since used only debt cards instead of credit,never been in the military or had a passport.I could not cash a check at bank of america but an illegal alien just arriving after a week could.I would go to bank of america on purpose to cash checks (these were bank of america checks) so I COULD CONFRONT THE MANAGER after the tellers refused to cash my check.I would provide even my birth certificate and 7 ids (ss card,triple AAA,costco ,debt card,WORKID,kohls dept store,blockbuster card) along with valid drivers license.I talked to the bank of america vice president in NEW YORK city who told me policy help safe guard citizens from fraud.This policy was dropped after complaints after 3 months.I tell everyone what a crum and traitor the greedy bank of america is and dispite the news coverage of credit cards for illegals was on TV last year ,a lot of people are still unaware of bank of mexico uhh america stances are.