Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Stolen ID Allows People to Purchase Guns

As many of you are aware last week a Miami Dade Police Officer was shot and killed in the line of duty and 3 other officers were injured. One was treated and released the same day another had a somewhat minor injury but the female officer almost had her leg blown off. I personally know Jodi and I hope she has a full recovery and can walk again. I was disguisted to learn that the person responsible for it had used stolen identification and was able to purchase numerous guns with it. If he did that who knows if illegals have or will.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's a great point.

Remember recently Mexican cops were busted purchasing guns at a gun show in Arizona, so imagine how many haven't been busted. I am sure that there is a substantial underground movement of guns and weapons that illegals, as well as, other criminal elements have access to. A couple of gun ranges here in the Seattle area have had to resort to charging membership to prevent criminal types from showing up at the ranges with their barely functioning cheap chinese sks assualt rifles. One particular range had to implement an orientation to make sure the range user was even familiar with the weapon. One employee of the range/store mentioned to me that it was the reult of non-english speaking folk showing up with cheap assualt rifles putting people in danger. I asked if they spoke Spanish and he said yes. He also said that some of them demanded that the gun range folk speak Spanish.

To the point again... You can bet that the invaders have the same access to guns as any gang member in Southern California does.

Hi SwatChick,

Lemme see if I got this straight.

Illegals use identity theft to buy weapons and ammunition.

Hillary and Osama Obama work to repeal or severely restrict the 2nd amendment.

Illegals gain the firepower to:
    -- Expand their crime sprees with impunity.
    -- Enforce the formation of AZT Land or enforce the transition to the North American Union.
    -- MS-13 is already "battle hardened," and "combat ready!" Given their numbers, they are presently the size of an infantry division.

How many Americans have died at the hands of illegals so far?
    How many American women have been raped by illegals so far?

To get it in a better perspective, we need to plot the increases (casualties per month) and project those figures on out.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?