Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: STONE COLD MILLER: Stephen Takes Charge As Kirstjen Gets The Boot

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

STONE COLD MILLER: Stephen Takes Charge As Kirstjen Gets The Boot

STONE COLD MILLER: Stephen Takes Charge As Kirstjen Gets The Boot

Published 4 hours ago on Apr 8, 2019
    By Patrick Howley

White House adviser Stephen Miller is finally taking charge of the Trump administration’s immigration priorities as Kirstjen Nielsen, General John Kelly’s former aide, resigned from the top post at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
    Border hawk Kris Kobach is seen as a leading contender to replace Nielsen as Miller consolidates his grip on the border crisis. But Kobach could also be relegated to an invented “border czar” role with unclear duties. The United States is currently under invasion, with George Soros money financing the invading caravan organizers. Ken Cuccinelli, an avowed NeverTrumper during Trump’s political rise, is also inexplicably being discussed as a candidate for a top border-related position.
    A handful of DHS bureaucrats are following Nielsen out the door, as well as the director of the Secret Service, whom Trump personally ordered gone.
    “Replacing the USSS director signals that immigration hardliner Stephen Miller is gaining more leverage in the White House,” the Daily Mail reports.
    Good. Miller is not only a poetic speechwriter for President Trump, but also one of the few Trump administration officials who exist mostly outside of the incompetent bureaucracy displayed by the large majority of the American government.
    Will the administration begin to catch up to Miller on the defining issue of our time: the globalist Left’s plan to break our country with mass immigration and constant invasion of the homeland?
    BLP reported Sunday:
    Chief of staff Mick Mulvaney laid out a three-point plan for the border crisis on “Fox News Sunday,” which surprisingly pushed him on the urgency of the situation at the U.S.-Mexico line.

President Donald Trump declared a national emergency for the Wall and vetoed Congress’ objection to it, so Wall-building is commencing on the border and should increase rapidly.
    But Mulvaney’s plan still relies on Mexico, Central American countries, and Congress.
    Mulvaney said that:

1. Mexico must “continue” apprehending migrants, which they only just started doing as a result of Trump tariff threats.
    2. The Central American “Northern Triangle” caravan countries need to help (as if that’s going to happen, and the pulling off their foreign “aid” funds is still officially a “threat” from the White House).
    3. Congress needs to change the immigration laws.

Immigration laws can be changed by executive order, and the ones that require Congress give President Trump all the more momentum in his re-election campaign, in which Republicans also hope to take back the House under Trump on the ticket.
    Mulvaney is a good tea party political strategist for President Trump, who serves McDonald’s in the White House, but his job is not to stand in the way of the President using his broad executive authority as Commander in Chief to secure our people.

With Soros money funding the caravan organizers, this is nothing short of an invasion.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/stone-...gets-the-boot/
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No FEMA trailers for illegal aliens on our border!

Those trailers need to go to the panhandle of Florida, to Nebraska, to Oklahoma, to California for all AMERICAN's who have lost their homes to fires, floods, hurricanes, tornados, mudslides!

Do not warehouse millions of people on our border or IN our cities!

Shut it down! Put a 90-day pause on ALL asylum programs. Nobody can come here from anywhere across the Globe!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    No FEMA trailers for illegal aliens on our border!

Those trailers need to go to the panhandle of Florida, to Nebraska, to Oklahoma, to California for all AMERICAN's who have lost their homes to fires, floods, hurricanes, tornados, mudslides!

Do not warehouse millions of people on our border or IN our cities!

Shut it down! Put a 90-day pause on ALL asylum programs. Nobody can come here from anywhere across the Globe!
    While there are no easy answers, I'll always take detention over catch & release. If FEMA trailers are necessary for detaining, processing, and adjudicating illegal and asylum cases in a speedy manner, I'm all for it.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Maybe, just maybe, we're starting to see a turning point. Keep your fingers crossed, folks. I'm sick of disappointments. It's way past time to see some actual progress and noteworthy accomplishments on dealing with this immigration crisis!
    Last edited by MW; 04-09-2019 at 09:47 AM.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Put them in tent cities then. NO cushy FEMA trailers!

Why should they set up house and have their own private trailers while American's are homeless with nothing.

No way...it needs to be a deterrent from coming here...not Club Med!

Omar calls President Trump's Jewish adviser on illegal immigration a 'white nationalist'

Louis Farrakhan "sweetheart" Ilhan Omar has spewed yet another anti-Semitic trope.

April 9, 2019
    By Monica Showalter

Introducing still another anti-Semitic trope to the body politic, Rep. Ilhan Omar has declared White House adviser Stephen Miller, who is Jewish, a "white nationalist."
    Here is her disgusting tweet:

The claim digs up the blood libel often seen often from Europe's fourth-rate intellectuals — that Jews, somehow, are actually the "real Nazis." Breitbart's Joel Pollak, on Twitter, noticed, and had a cutting response.

6,522 people are talking about this

Don Trump, Jr. had these observations to add:

Donald Trump Jr. @DonaldJTrumpJr

I see that the head of the Farrakhan Fan Club, @IlhanMN, took a short break from spewing her usual anti-semitic bigotry today to accuse a Jewish man of being a “white nationalist” because she apparently has no shame.
    Ilhan Omar @IlhanMN

Stephen Miller is a white nationalist. The fact that he still has influence on policy and political appointments is an outrage.
    https://bit.ly/2Vunzm5

7:51 PM - Apr 8, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

20.3K people are talking about this
    Lee Zeldin @RepLeeZeldin

During my time in Congress before @IlhanOmar got here, I didn't once witness another Member target Jewish people like this with the name calling & other personal attacks. In 2019 though, for @IlhanOmar, this is just called Monday.
    Ilhan Omar @IlhanMN

Stephen Miller is a white nationalist. The fact that he still has influence on policy and political appointments is an outrage.
    https://bit.ly/2Vunzm5

8:56 PM - Apr 8, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

11.4K people are talking about this

The ugly reality remains: Omar has not changed a bit in moderating her Jew-hatred, even in public. She's now spreading the demonstrably false claim that the Jewish Miller is some kind of Nazi. "No shame," as Trump Jr. put it, is right. And she's still there on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, gloating about escaping any accountability for her demonstrable anti-Semitism. No wonder she's putting out more of it. This is the work of Democrats too craven to do something about an open anti-Semite festering in their ranks.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...tionalist.html
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

She needs to be investigated for Visa Fraud, removed from office, strip her of citizenship and REMOVE her and her entire family from our country.

GO HOME AND MOUTH OFF! GO DIVERSIFY YOUR COUNTRY OMAR!

THIS IS NOT YOUR COUNTRY...YOU ARE A LIAR AND A FRAUD!

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    While there are no easy answers, I'll always take detention over catch & release. If FEMA trailers are necessary for detaining, processing, and adjudicating illegal and asylum cases in a speedy manner, I'm all for it.

Why would we want to shelter and give FREE everything to invaders, when this can be done instead.....

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

Have we been starved or fed a few crumbs for so long that we are afraid to ask for anything close to a full meal?

From personal experience. I remember the day when there was not enough housing on military bases for family, but now they want to put invaders on base.

I remember when military pay was so low, 3 or 4 families would get together, bring a can of vegetables and make soup the day before pay day. Now, the invaders get FREE food, snacks, and an audience to complain to about how bad it is.

I think of all the military who have lost their life, or are physically or mentally disabled. For what? For this country to house and assist invaders?

I remember the agony of being separated from a spouse due to military duty, but these invaders can not be separated.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    Why would we want to shelter and give FREE everything to invaders, when this can be done instead.....

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

Have we been starved or fed a few crumbs for so long that we are afraid to ask for anything close to a full meal?

From personal experience. I remember the day when there was not enough housing on military bases for family, but now they want to put invaders on base.

I remember when military pay was so low, 3 or 4 families would get together, bring a can of vegetables and make soup the day before pay day. Now, the invaders get FREE food, snacks, and an audience to complain to about how bad it is.

I think of all the military who have lost their life, or are physically or mentally disabled. For what? For this country to house and assist invaders?

I remember the agony of being separated from a spouse due to military duty, but these invaders can not be separated.
    This isn't about housing illegals in a life of luxury, it's about keeping them in detention until they can be deported. Nobody has suggested or has said every single illegal should get their own trailer and a detainment of luxury. Shoving 20 illegals and cots in FEMA trailer so they can be detained, processed, and their cases swiftly adjudicated at the border so they can be deported quickly is a good thing. The FEMA trailers are only being suggested because they are government owned (no cost for leasing, renting, buying, etc.) and available. We're in a crisis and need to immediately end catch & release. If using FEMA trailers will help the situation, I'm all for it!

Read closely what Kobach is saying:

The second [step] is because of the lack of traditional detention space, the Border Patrol is saying ‘Well we have to let these people go.’ Now I have some … disagreements with the terms on which they’re letting them go. Let’s back up, we can create detention space. The federal government right now owns thousands, multiple thousands, of trailers and mobile homes that we use for hurricane disasters and they’re selling them at bargain prices right now … we should be using those to create basically processing centers where people … you put a fence around a park or a parking lot, you park a hundred of those trailers there and you can have people have their immigration hearings, have their asylum and credible fear hearing, have everything right there. Deploy dozens of immigration judges down to these centers. Don’t let them go, have a fleet of commercial planes ready to fly them back to their home countries.

How can you not agree with this when the alternative is catch & release? I think it's a great idea and kudos to Kobach for suggesting it.
    Last edited by MW; 04-11-2019 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    This isn't about housing illegals in a life of luxury, it's about keeping them in detention until they can be deported. Nobody has suggested or has said every single illegal should get their own trailer and a detainment of luxury. Shoving 20 illegals and cots in FEMA trailer so they can be detained, processed, and their cases swiftly adjudicated at the border so they can be deported quickly is a good thing. The FEMA trailers are only being suggested because they are government owned (no cost for leasing, renting, buying, etc.) and available. We're in a crisis and need to immediately end catch & release. If using FEMA trailers will help the situation, I'm all for it!

Read closely what Kobach is saying:

I have read closely what Kobach is saying. I also know he said Trump had been the strongest President ever on immigration.

We already have almost 1,000,000 with orders of deportation that have not been deported. Why add another 1,000,000 to that? How many years, if ever, will it take to get them deported? the 12th of NEVER?

Shoving 20 illegals and cots in FEMA trailer so they can be detained, processed, and their cases swiftly adjudicated -----
    will create another circus of screaming kids---media going nuts--ACLU, lawyers yada, yada.

Swiftly adjudicated----what a joke---how many years is swiftly?

Why would you prefer that over this-----Trump may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or non immigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

When a bathtub is overflowing why would anyone leave the water running while they are trying to dip the water out with a teaspoon?

If FEMA trailers and housing were the only option, I would say it is better that turning them loose. Since it is not, and they can be stopped from entering, I believe the FEMA option is just another stall, another shiny option to throw out while the invasion marches on.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast