Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Stop All Immigration until

We Need to Stop all Immigration until the situation is brought under control...We do NOT have enough Healthcare professionals, mush less all the infrastructure and resources available for any more now...Moratorium on immigration today.

Tbow009 wrote: "We Need to Stop all Immigration until the situation is brought under control...We do NOT have enough Healthcare professionals, mush less all the infrastructure and resources available for any more now...Moratorium on immigration today."

A VERY STRONG SECOND ON THAT!!!

here,here
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Agree here. Our visa system needs to be controlled, so we know when someone overstays their visitor's visa, but we have no controls in place for that right now. We need E-Verify required for any employer in the US, and I include in that employees that were hired after the 1986 amnesty. We also need E-Verify mandatory for all regional governments that grant business licenses, and 287(g) mandatory for every law enforcement authority around the country. There is plenty more, but won't go on.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The insane at the asylum tell us un-employment will get worse before it gets better then they up the legal immigrant limits or are about to last I heard.

I just turned on cspan to watch the part of tea party i missed on 912 they had said it would be re-broadcasted again tonight at 8pm . They lied ! Its not on .

Yet when the illegals were in our streets all over the nation they got the best of coverage from all the communist acting stations.

We better get out and vote them ALL out before they get their own military the prez wants .

Well according to the far left ethnocentrics if we don't commit national suicide by taking in as many immigrants that want to come here regardess of numbers we are xenophobic, anti-immigrant racists. God, how these people disgust me and to think that they are U.S. citizens disgusts me even more. What anti-American traitors there are among us.

Yes, we definately need e-verify across the board. That will put a huge dent in our illegal alien population and a deterrant to those who are thiking of crossing our borders illegally in the future.

The Take Over of America ,cd.

http://ccir.net/AUDIO/TakeOverOfAmericaCD/Menu.html

Listen to their own words and the words of some of our so called leaders in this audio .

www.ccir.net/AUDIO/TakeOverOfAmericaCD/menu.html

Produced by the Califonia Coalition for Immgration Reform . Google this if you can't get link to work .