Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Stop Fighting The Symptoms. Fight The Virus Instead.

Hi all, been an on and off lurker for awhile now. Decide to join and drop my 02 cents on the issue.

Stop fighting the symptoms, and fight the virus. What do I mean by that? Simple. Illegal Immigration is the resulting symptom of a deadly virus in our nation.

That virus is our current political situation, and many are the symptoms. Illegal Immigration, Pay To Play Politics, Welfare, National Deficit, Childsupport etc etc.

The Virus, is our politicians, and their mindsets. Think about it, we have so many problems in this nation, and they can al be traced back to one singular issue.

Lack of true Political Accountability. Meaning, the politico's do what they want, with no fear of reprisal, be it through legal channels, or otherwise.

As long as you just fight the symptoms, the virus will remain.
    Freedom suppressed and again regained bites with keener fangs than freedom never endangered

Re: Stop Fighting The Symptoms. Fight The Virus Instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Valis_of_Istari
    Hi all, been an on and off lurker for awhile now. Decide to join and drop my 02 cents on the issue.

Stop fighting the symptoms, and fight the virus. What do I mean by that? Simple. Illegal Immigration is the resulting symptom of a deadly virus in our nation.

That virus is our current political situation, and many are the symptoms. Illegal Immigration, Pay To Play Politics, Welfare, National Deficit, Childsupport etc etc.

The Virus, is our politicians, and their mindsets. Think about it, we have so many problems in this nation, and they can al be traced back to one singular issue.Lack of true Political Accountability. Meaning, the politico's do what they want, with no fear of reprisal, be it through legal channels, or otherwise.

As long as you just fight the symptoms, the virus will remain.
    I agree. We must hold our politicians accountable for their actions and inaction. These politicians are certifiable, self-medicating, fawning sycophants who care more about their "place in history" than the safety of our country and her citizens. Take out the CANCER and the fever will go away.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

I agree. We must hold our politicians accountable for their actions and inaction. Take out the diseased portion of the body and the fever will go away.
    Bingo.

However, what happens when you have reached a critical mass of no action, via legal channels? That's the question, I always ask, and never get a *real* answer.

I'll give you a legit example.

Within the last 3 years, there have been many unsuccesful attempts, to have a certian Pennsylvania Domestic Relations Judge removed from the bench.

I've watched countless actions againts him, get deep-sixed, or just ignored. His list of offenses, are to many to name. His name, is Alan M. Black, and he sits on the Lehigh County Domestic Relations Court Bench.

So after three years of trying to have him impeached, there has been no action, despite petitions despite his own admittence to ignoring the State Laws, and the constitution.

When you attempt to right a wrong, caused by someone who is part of a diseased system, and you get no justice, through legal channels, there are only two options left.

1: Take it, and hang your head in shame.

2: Take matters into your own hands. But herein lies the problem. Noone is willing to take that step, and our Govt, knows it. Thus, you have a disease that just keeps spreading, and spreading.
    Freedom suppressed and again regained bites with keener fangs than freedom never endangered

The virus is cheap businesses who don't want to pay American citizens fair wages. The government could enforce the laws, only they are payed off by these companies not to do so. And the globalists who rule out government from behind the scenes don't want the flood ended either because it furthers their goals of destroying everything this nation has built up.