Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BTW, did anyone here that SC is now offering scholarships towards residents pursuing engineering, both legal and illegal? A friend of mine was telling me this, and I think its just horrific.

bump

I have been FIGHTING for EVERY penny of in-state tuition for YEARS now JUST to FINISH an ASSOCIATE'S degree in MULTILINGUAL elementary education! Yet, ILLEGALS are given in-state tuition (AND everything ELSE!) with NO strings attached! OUTRAGEOUS!

i am for giving them discounted transportation out of the country for good!! Build the fence.

It's completely unfair that illegals in many states are getting educations covered by taxpayers. Illegals do not deserve this at all. American citizens and legal immigrants are the ones that should be entitled to in-state tutition. When I was in college I knew a few people who immigrated legally with their families that were completey disgusted by illegals getting in-state tutition and scholarships. Often times many illegals get more scholarships from various public and private foundations because of their sob stories. I knew a guy who is legal immigrant from Thailand who was very intelligent but never received any engineering scholarships and later he found out most of them were given to Mexicans. I do feel that many legal immigrants and children of legal immigrants are also being hurt in educational institutions just as much as American born citizens.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Thanks so much everyone for all your support!!

By the way, we just hit the 100 signature mark. Even though we are no where near the goal, this is a big stepping stone and quite a landmark. It's not easy to get people to sign things online. Thanks again, everyone here for your support of this important issue.

Best of wishes!

Thank you joey4422!

DONE!

DONE !!!!

Everyone, keep up the good work! And don't forget to pass this petition on to your friends, we must speak up against what is wrong!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12