Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Right.. But the goal is the same.

We expose La Raza and the Governments seemingly supportation of their "racial" agenda AND their agenda for the NAU, if indirectly.

while the iron is HOT, and before Congress and BUSH (with Kennedy and their bipartisan greed) try to pull more shennanigans, we need to contact the right people and get this out there.

This is REAL.

This one of those REAL conspiracy theories that is friggin true!

Can someone tell me IF any of those corsi books mattered when they were sent to the Senate members? I am not including those "2" Senators that Gheen talked to..

bttt

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    wow.. this group has more power than many of the Senators.. hmmm, why is this?
    They deliver votes. Most of the voters aren't citizens, but hey -- who's checking? Not even old Mayor Daley of Chicago had this kind of juice! Is it any wonder certain senators are ... let me be careful here with my analogy ... uh, shining their shoes?

im proud to say that when looking at the list of house members who have signed on as co sponsors, my rep had already signed on

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    wow.. this group has more power than many of the Senators.. hmmm, why is this?
    If that was the case they would have got there Amnesty bill threw the senate. Their not as powerful as you think
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Reciprocity Wrote:

If that was the case they would have got there Amnesty bill threw the senate. Their not as powerful as you think
    I agree with that statement. They bank on that kind of fear of their numbers to make people do what they expect. I think the American people just showed THEM they aren't as powerful as they think they are.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

vic

It's the forth part of this bill that gets my goat. It says that the funds may be used ( To conduct other activities as may be determined by the secretary and the national council of La Raza )
    This of course means the taxpaying citizens will be paying for the protests,marches and rallys instead of using the money for urban development.
    Government is not reason;it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master! George Washington

I have emailed Hinojosa, Renzi, Pastor, and Reyes informing them that America is very aware of H.R. 1999 and will apply massive amounts of pressure via all avenues to stop this tripe they call "legislation".

Also:

Support H.R. 1940 -> Stop anchor babies

Please get busy!

Quote Originally Posted by DcSA
    Reciprocity Wrote:

I agree with that statement. They bank on that kind of fear of their numbers to make people do what they expect. I think the American people just showed THEM they aren't as powerful as they think they are.
    We can all take pride in the victory we had in the Senate. BUT PLEASE let's not fall into the trap of underestimating our opponents. At this point in time I respectfully suggest that is the last thing we want to do.

CitizenBob wrote

La Raza' has virtual veto over bill
    Controversial group 'practically in the room' during negotiations

May 18, 2007

Controversial Latino groups, including the National Council of La Raza, were granted virtual veto power over the immigration bill hammered out yesterday by Senate Republicans, Democrats and the White House, the Washington Post reported.

A number of prominent Republicans have rejected the bill – which still has not been issued in its final form – as "amnesty" for millions of people who came to the U.S. illegally.

The National Council of La Raza, or "The Race," was condemned last year by Rep. Charles Norwood, R-Ga., as a radical "pro-illegal immigration lobbying organization that supports racist groups calling for the secession of the western United States as a Hispanic-only homeland."

Regarding the new bill, Eric Gutierrez, lead lobbyist for the Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund, or MALDEF, told the Post there's "a real sense that the Latino community is key to the solution in this debate, so now they are reaching out to us more than ever."

"Neither party wants to make a misstep politically," he said.

The Washington Post reported the Latino groups "were practically in the room" as Democratic and Republican senators negotiated the bill, which would grant quick legal status to millions of illegal immigrants and create a temporary worker program.
    Take the above, copy and paste and email or fax this information with the vote NO on the La Raza funding and the bill number HR1999- we should not support the overthrow of America through sheer numbers of illegal aliens with the support and funding for the overthrow through groups such as La Raza

Matt 5:13-16
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast