Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBob
    Quote Originally Posted by DcSA
    Reciprocity Wrote:

If that was the case they would have got there Amnesty bill threw the senate. Their not as powerful as you think
    I agree with that statement. They bank on that kind of fear of their numbers to make people do what they expect. I think the American people just showed THEM they aren't as powerful as they think they are.
    We can all take pride in the victory we had in the Senate. BUT PLEASE let's not fall into the trap of underestimating our opponents. At this point in time I respectfully suggest that is the last thing we want to do.

I agree CitizenBob: We cannot rest, even for a minute. I am spending a couple vacation days this week calling, faxing, and emailing to stop H.R. 1999 and supporting H.R. 1940 and H.R. 1756.

As can be seen, trouble is still afoot!

Ya, we need to get on this ASAP and cut their funding completely!!!

We need to get this out to our allies AND get this to the radio stations, like Rush, Savage, Levin, Larson etc...

Get this information out so the people can act again.

Do we have a plan of attack?

I really believe that once the general public is made aware of the danger and racist ideology of La Raza, they will be as outraged as they are over the amnesty bill. The problem is that many people have never heard of them, or are not aware of their true agenda.

I can't think of any taxpayer who would not have a problem with their money being earmarked for this group. I'm sure Lou Dobbs and many other patriots would love to tackle this.

La Raza only has as much clout as We The People permit. It is up to us to squash this bug just as we did the amnesty bill.

Our motto to the general public can be the opposite of Home Depot...We Can Do It, You Can Help!

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    wow.. this group has more power than many of the Senators.. hmmm, why is this?
    If that was the case they would have got there Amnesty bill threw the senate. Their not as powerful as you think
    That's Right!
    The people have the power to remove our politicians from office!
    If we remind them of that they will listen! We proved it on the Bush amnesty bill! Make the phones CRASH and they have no choice!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234