Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Stop the Liberal Lies About Illegal Immigration

American Citizens Petitioning to …

Stop the Liberal Lies About Illegal Immigration------

About The Petition:
    The liberal media are not reporting the truth about the new Arizona immigration law (SB1070). Instead, the so-called “newsâ€

Not News at AP: $1 Million Bounty on Sheriff Joe
    Photo of Tom Blumer.
    By Tom Blumer (Bio | Archive)
    Mon, 08/02/2010 - 14:28 ET

* Bookmark and Share
    * [Printer-friendly version]

UPDATE, 6:20 p.m. ET: AP now has a 5:28 p.m. item on the bounty. It's enough to make you wonder if the item below shamed the wire service into covering it.

(original post)

A look at the Associated Press's raw national feed (saved and stored here at about 1:30 p.m. ET for future reference) informs us that the wire service considers the following items worthy of at least some countrywide attention:

* We're No. 1! UGA tops party schools ranking
    * Lindsay Lohan released from jail, goes to rehab
    * (Football Player Albert) Haynesworth again doesn't pass conditioning test
    * Vuvuzelas silenced for basketball worlds

The fact that the sheriff of Maricopa County, Arizona has had a $1 million bounty placed on his head by a Mexican drug cartel, an offer that is being treated as a credible threat? Sorry, that doesn't make the cut. An AP search on Sheriff Joe Arpaio's last name confirms it:
    Story Continues Below Ad ↓

APsearchOnArpaio080210at137pm

Here is most of the brief story found at Fox News's Fox Nation (TV report is also at link):

$1 Million Hit Put out on Joe Arpaio

The so called “America’s toughest sheriffâ€

Instead of being concerned with who is telling lies, who is going to stand up and do something? I could care less what the liberals or conservatives are doing in this situation. The fact is, they are doing nothing! All I hear is a bunch of rhetoric, Dems looking for votes, GOP looking for cheap labor and the immigration debate once again has no action. America as we know it is about to cease to exist and all I see is folks worried about the next lie told, or reporting some illegal felon who commits murder. Come on folks, we can do better than this!

- Why don't we mount a campaign to "vote the bums out". Why can't this and other organizations start the movement (maybe along with the Tea Party) to vote all incumbents out of office regardless of party or affiliation. Illegal Immigration is going to be a pawn for every elected incombent, and if we don't vote them out now, we only have ourselves to blame.

- Start focusing on what congress is funding (like the $M's going to organizations like "La Raza, ACORN (ok, they renamed themselves), etc. There should be a movement centering on taking legal action against the Government to put a stop to funding or giving grants to these organizations because of their DOCUMENTED stands against America.

- How about sending our elected officials report cards on their voting history or abilities to make good laws (or ones that make sense). I think ALIPAC has a lot to contribute to that. Join with other organizations and give them a holistic look at what they might face during the next election.

I could go on and on, but if you really want my effort and funds, do something postive and visible. Get press attention from Fox (the lame stream media won't touch it unless it is sensational) News, lets see who will pick it up after that. I have seen video's where the elected official is publicly disciplined and told they are ruining the country, maybe a little legal action (like federal court) or something along those lines might be in order. You know, "We the People" have ways to enforce the constitution ourselves...it starts with a vote, and can be a radical as court action. Look at Virginia challenging the "healthcare bill", they are still standing! Come on folks, lets do more than talk...
    "Throw every eligible*politician out of the Federal Govenment this November!* If their replacement doesn't do the job, then throw them out the next go around."