Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This guy is drunk with power...he said "I feel like a kid in a candy store"...shortly after he was elected! Truer words were never spoken..except for "I will work closely with Mexico in shaping my policies"...during a trip to Mexico one week after his election!

He even gives Mexico a bad name! He doesn't know how to talk or put two sentences together; and he has NO class. He talks like the E. L.A. cholo gangbanger that he is! He is uneducated and too stupid to know how dumb he really is.

There must be a way to recall him for gross derelict of duty; gross lack of fiduciary responsibility; utter incompetence; and failure to perform! Also, there is a clause buried somewhere in the oath of office that states that the mayor cannot spend more than a certain period of time away from the city on unofficial business.well, he's been running around with Hillary for the last six months! He's never here!

He is sickening!

I do NOT pay attention to what takes place in CA anymore, it is a LOST CAUSE...A BAD experiment gone nuclear.
    Anything I hear about CA comes from ALIPAC, and I just wanted to say this about LA...Do you think the Mayor has seen "Escape from LA" one to many times? The city in its current form LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THE MOVIE...YET.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

"Public safety is the first obligation of government. When you don't have safe streets, everything falls apart," Villaraigosa said. "People become isolated. Kids turn into prisoners. Jobs evaporate. Families struggle just to survive. Public safety is the foundation of everything we are trying to build in the city of Los Angeles."
    And LA can fix all that by getting rid of illegals. Who does he think caused those problems, the middle class? What a MORON!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    I do NOT pay attention to what takes place in CA anymore, it is a LOST CAUSE...A BAD experiment gone nuclear.
    Anything I hear about CA comes from ALIPAC, and I just wanted to say this about LA...Do you think the Mayor has seen "Escape from LA" one to many times? The city in its current form LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THE MOVIE...YET.
    PatriotOfPast-you may want to pay attn to what happens in California. Everything seems to start here and work its way East...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I heard it on the John and Ken Show.

LA is so broke, if you sell property in LA County, and the sidewalk is in need of repair ( that's city property ) you, the home owner, have to pay to have it repaired ! Mayor Antonio Villar ( his real name) AKA Villaraigosa ( his name and his x-wife's name combined) has aspirations to run for Governor of CA in 2010. Woe is us !!
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Quote Originally Posted by USA_born
    "Public safety is the first obligation of government.

The garbage that spews from his mouth is all bull. He has made a home for the gangs and the crime that we have in LA. There is nothing safe about having all these criminals doing their thing in LA. As long as LA is a sanctuary city the public is not safe.
    precisely.

"Mayor" Vivalaraza doesn't give a rat's behind about americans. every initiative he proposes is designed to aid illegals, hasten the invasion and finalize the reconquista.

why else would a human stand up at a podium to claim he was "against" gangs but continue to insist upon extraordinary special (Order 40) protection for illegal alien gang members? maybe it's only the black gangs this mexican human wants wiped out. so far that is what his policies are doing, allowing the weekly murder of black citizens by his Raza illegals.

he's not fooling this US citizen one bit. Tony Vivalaraza is a criminal helping all the other criminals of his own race (that's Raza in Spanish, for us dumb white people who are so stupid and bass-ackwards PC that we actually allow a racial separatist reconquista group called LaRaza to exist in this nation).

Re: Strange comment in Villaraigosa's State of the City spee

[quote="AmericanMe"]

"We said we would champion the growth of good jobs, quality businesses, and affordable housing in a city whose central challenge is reflected in the fact that we have THE NATION'S SMALLEST MIDDLE CLASS".

It's because like us and our children, we've left. We are southern California born and raised and we never want to return. Let the wealthy and the illegals pay for the city and its mess. It can only last so long. People are fleeing California. I heard Newt Gingrich say that 50% of California's deficit is due to wealthy Californians leaving the state. Guess what the other 50% is.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12