Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Strategic Possibilities to Avoid Amnesty

As of today, we're well on our way to having AMNESTY granted to people who have entered our country illegally.

In a realistic sense, there will not be many choices left now in stoppping it. In fact there is only one hope left.

Unless we are willing to come together, there is literally no more hope.
    Amnesty is on our doorstep. It's almost here.

The anti-illegal immigration movement's worst enemies are now on our doorsteps ready to silence us.

I don't think anyone can deny one thing, no matter who you support.

If we are fragmented and divided.....we get amnesty.

We have no power if we do not join together, no matter HOW MANY hours we spend in the discussions forum. While we disagree and remain fragmented the enemy will march right over us.

Ron Paul got 3 percent of the vote yesterday. THREE PERCENT. That equates into AMNESTY. You may feel good to "write in your candidate", but that gets you AMNESTY too.

Illegal immigration is the main thing that matters to me, because I've worked along side so many great people, who I have such respect for since 2005 and I saw the HUGE victories we made and the powerful forces WE STOPPED TOGETHER.

If there's ONE thing I saw from all of that it was that our success came from working in huge numbers in a united way.

If we had not been united in our cause, we would have the McCain-Kennedy Bill today.

It's up to us. I've made my decision. All I can do now is to await yours in a moment in our country's history when TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What makes you think McCain or Hillary will succeed where Bush failed? IMO, it will be even more difficult for them to shove amnesty down our throats because more and more congressmen have come out against illegal immigration while more and more OBL RINO's are taking an early retirement instead of running for reelection, which would force them to defend their traitorous records. The bottom line is that we might get stuck with another OBL president, but his/her task of selling the country down the river will be even more difficult than it was for Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by SecureTheBorder
    What makes you think McCain or Hillary will succeed where Bush failed? IMO, it will be even more difficult for them to shove amnesty down our throats because more and more congressmen have come out against illegal immigration while more and more OBL RINO's are taking an early retirement instead of running for reelection, which would force them to defend their traitorous records. The bottom line is that we might get stuck with another OBL president, but his/her task of selling the country down the river will be even more difficult than it was for Bush.
    Yes, agreed. If we can get some tough measure in place to shut down or discourage illegal employment (something most Dems have shown at least lukewarm support for) we can put one more roadblock in place to discourage the overall problem. That is something most Dems and most Reps have demonstrated a will to support. Calls to support the SAVE Act anyone???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The really unbelievable and obvious fact is that McCain/Clinton are being supported by the majority of the American people. I don't understand how illegal immigration can be such a major issue and yet, they vote for the very people who are so vocal about granting amnesty. If they fail to see and hear what evil is being planned for our country, I truly fear for the USA as we know it. God help us.

IAbgone - I just offer one small tweak to your comment/logic in the below:
    The really unbelievable and obvious fact is that McCain/Clinton are being supported by the majority of the American people
    They are being supported by the majority of people voting in Rep and Dem caucuses/primaries. That is not 100% equivalent with being a majority of the American people.

Point1: Even in the Boosh era, the voting participation rate is way too low for an advanced country with popular/national elections.

Point2: Many Independent and 3rd party people don't necessarily 'fall into' the vote count for the Dems and Repubs. (they tend to be 'scattered' or 'lost') or not counted at all

The percentage of Americans that claim inclusion into the 'disenfranchised' voting bloc is very large. (It will be interesting to see how this holds going through the Presidential election in November) Boosh has been SOOOO bad, that one would think that it would be an election of extraordinary participation. Yet, in similar elections in the past, such elections have generated participation on the order of 50%-55% of the potential total electorate - which is WAY too low. Countries such as Australia, use a system of applying monetary fines for failing to vote. I tend to like this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by IAbgone
    The really unbelievable and obvious fact is that McCain/Clinton are being supported by the majority of the American people.
    Here is a poll that shows McCain is the most trusted by republicans on immigration
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/po ... 11408.html
    number 16 D

REPUBLICANS trust McCain and Giuliani the most when it comes to immigration issues.

I remember a poll back that said most Americans trust the democrats in handling this issue over republicans.

Sometimes, I think we're fighting this alone and I guess we are.

Unless we get someone to run on an Independent ticket who is anti-illegal immigration, then we're sunk as far as a President goes. But we're not finished. If we can get all the states to do what Oklahoma is doing, the illegals won't have any place to go. I think working with your states right now is the answer. I'm working with mine and I'm getting some positive results.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

"Consider the source!"

Did you think the WaPo would support someone tough on immigration issues???? (ain't gonna happen folks...)

Banned
    It should be fairly obvious to all by now , it sure is to me

Paul people will follow him to the end

Romney people have been spinning their wheels

Americans want amnesty

We are the ones out of place

Did I leave anything out?

Banned
    Don't get me wrong

I will still do what I can in the fight but I lost a ton
    of wind in my sails

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast