Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Students Raise Money for Illegal Immigrant Scholarship Fund

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Students Raise Money for Illegal Immigrant Scholarship Fund

Video at link.

Not only can illegal immigrants now pay in-state college tuition in at least 20 states, student activists and graduates of Smith College are actually raising money for a scholarship for undocumented students.

The editor-in-chief of Campus Reform, Caleb Bonham, joined Tucker Carlson on "Fox and Friends Weekend" and explained that the activists are using a crowd-sourcing website to raise more than $10,000 to provide the scholarship.

Bonham said that they claim they are doing this because they oppose discrimination. He pointed out that Smith College has an all-female student body.

"They are feminists that are supporting giving a scholarship to an undocumented female," Bonham said. "So if you're an undocumented male, you're not qualified for this scholarship unless you have some sort of gender identity crisis."

Bonham said the average American citizen who obeys the law is not reaping the rewards for good behavior, while illegal immigrants are receiving more and more financial aid.

"Those that are here that are part of the loud minority are really bullying these universities into tailoring their school to them."

Watch the clip above.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/01/0...holarship-fund

I think that the ultimate problem is that there are so few voices promoting an American's first point of view. The students who are promoting funding for illegals probably don't even know that workforce participation by Americans is declining. They also probably don't know that our middle class is shrinking and that the poorest Americans have to compete with desperate illegals for entry level jobs.

MSN won't broadcast an Americans first point of view, Fox won't broadcast an Americans first point of view, and public television doesn't seem to even know that such a viewpoint exists.

Patriots can participate on forums such as ALIPAC and on social media sites, and IMO there is a real to doing that, but we definitely have a difficult row to hoe.

IMO we need either a new political party or a reinvigorated Tea Party movement. I think that supporting the Tea Party folks is simpler and has the advantage of permitting us to lobby elected representatives who are sometimes already inclined to take an Americans first point of view. But I have no real horse in this race.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

MW
    IMO we need either a new political party or a reinvigorated Tea Party movement.
    I hear what you're saying and fully support a reinvigorated tea party movement. However, at this time, I cannot support a new political party because the kind of party we would want would only divide the Republican party and make the Democrats a dominate force for decades to come. Our best bet, in my opinion, is to do all we can to vote out those folks in the Republican party that only pretend at being true conservatives (RINO's). For the here and now, it would be more beneficial to reshape the tree we have than attempt to grow another branch. Right or wrong, that is how I feel when I here talk of starting a new party.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn