Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Study: Arizona's E-Verify Law Reduced Illegal Migration, Increased Returns

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by jtdc View Post
    FOR THE "LAST TIME" SS NEEDS THAT BECAUSE IT IS AN ACCOUNT DEALING WITH YOUR MONEY. E-VERIFY ONLY NEEDS YOUR NAME AND WHETHER YOU ARE LEGALLY HERE. THERE IS NO REASON FOR THEM TO MAINTAIN A HISTORY ON YOU!
    Yes, well earlier you said the SSA didn't have that information and now you're saying they need it. E-Verify crosschecks the I-9 information with the Social Security Administration (SSA).

All you're doing at this point is making a lot of meaningless static noise. Sorry, but I have to call it the way I see it.

You need to do a better job of researching the program. I refuse to be goaded into an ongoing discussion on the issue with someone who has not thoroughly researched the program.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post

Yes, well earlier you said the SSA didn't have that information
    Refresh my memory. Where did I say that?

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    E-Verify crosschecks the I-9 information with the Social Security Administration (SSA).
    Why? Is E-Verify yet another police force to check on everybody to see if their I-9 information is valid? I thought is was for employers to verify the legality of employees.

All you're doing at this point is making a lot of meaningless static noise. Sorry, but I have to call it the way I see it.
    I'm sorry that different opinions are "noise" to you.

You need to do a better job of researching the program. I refuse to be goaded into an ongoing discussion on the issue with someone who has not thoroughly researched the program.
    You're like Judy. You believe in it and anybody who doesn't is dumb.

MW
    jtdc wrote:

You're like Judy. You believe in it and anybody who doesn't is dumb.
    Not true, Judy and I are about as far apart as two ALIPAC supporters can be. Furthermore, I do not believe you're dumb and nowhere did I imply or say such a thing. Believing someone is a little uninformed on a specific issue is far from thinking they're dumb. At this point I just believe you're bored and want to continue talking to me.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even if that opinion differs from mine.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Not true, Judy and I are about as far apart as two ALIPAC supporters can be.
    But you are similar when it comes to your devotion to your respective causes. She is adamant about the FairTax and you seem adamant about E-Verify.

At this point I just believe you're bored and want to continue talking to me.
    Well, yeah! I find very little of this changes anybody's mind about anything. So it's just treading water.

jtdc wrote:

Not true, Judy and I are about as far apart as two ALIPAC supporters can be. Furthermore, I do not believe you're dumb and nowhere did I imply or say such a thing. Believing someone is a little uninformed on a specific issue is far from thinking they're dumb. At this point I just believe you're bored and want to continue talking to me.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even if that opinion differs from mine.
    What is the cure for a virus?

BTW, good job on explaining your position.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123