Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Stupid Americans

I went to work the other day and was told by the Hispanic that I work with that All Americans are Stupid. That we make mistakes and they dont. This I know because he was shouting at our regular customer.
    First off were not stupid, second off.........in what country are you standing. And yes your not suppose to bite the hand that feeds you.
    My boss who is also hispanic and illegal did not repromand nor fire him for insulting this customer. They work as a team. And if the shoe was on the other foot.......then i would have been fired. So tell what would you have done if this was you???

Welcome. If I were you I would start looking for another job without letting your current employer know about it. On your way out the door, again if I were you, call ICE and report the employer. Best of luck to you. I understand you are in a very difficult position.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is hard to quit a job in this economy, but I think that is what you should consider doing. Dont report the illegal employer till you leave, otherwise they will take him away and there wont be a job for you to go to. First get another job, then report him. You are walking a tightrope anyway, because if the boss is illegal then he/she could be deported at any time and you would be out of a job. Look for another job right away. I wish you the best. Sorry to hear that you are in this situation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ditto on what others have said - First find another job, then quit. Do NOT work for an illegal alien. After you quit, report the illegals to ICE.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

This reminds me of an incident that happened to my friend. She cleaned rooms in a hotel and made some good tips. Many of her coworkers were illegals as were the maintenance staff. When they found out how much she was getting in tips the maintenance man would go in before she started her shift and collected all her tips. She caught him one day as she came early on purpose as she figured someone was taking them. When she complained to the bosses who were hispanic just like the illegals she ended up fired. I tried to get her the job back but had no luck. I really felt bad for her as she was a legal immigrant from Eastern Europe. She was so sick of illegals that she went back to Buffalo where she lived before moving here as there were very little if any of them.