Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OK going to do it now!!

----------------------ACTION ALERT-------------------------

We need everyone to help Senator Sessions....
    just 8 calls and 8 e-mails but so important for our cause, lets show Sen. Sessions what alipacer's are made of!!
    Instructions and contact information (below link)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-100207.html
    Submit a question for candidates!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-100382.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

OK here's the question I submitted...

Do you see the connection with the illegal immigration problem and the eonomy?
    :

I asked this because no one seems to want to admit that they go hand in hand, they seem to be avoiding the issue that thousands of Americans are out of work and yet they don't want to talk of illegals here taking jobs that should go to Americans or that as long as Americans are out of work they should not even suggest any guest worker programs.

----------------------ACTION ALERT-------------------------

We need everyone to help Senator Sessions....
    just 8 calls and 8 e-mails but so important for our cause, lets show Sen. Sessions what alipacer's are made of!!
    Instructions and contact information (below link)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-100207.html
    Submit a question for candidates!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-100382.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Here is my question to John McCain:

You have served in the senate numerous years without introducing one bill that encourages enforcement of current immigration laws. As a Washington insider, doesn't that make you part of the cause of illegal immigration rather than the cure?

April
    Great questions everyone!

Geez, I too had to come up for air.Interesting questions being asked but I do not like some questions asking how the USA is going to help other countries since I feel it is time for the US Citizens to get the major attention of our Government and the use of OUR taxes.

Don't get me wrong I am all for helping others but I think we have gone overboard and it is part of the reason we are on the verge of bankruptcy.

We can no longer be Nanny to the world.Try the UN for Global help or Bill Gates.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Another Question Posted

I also posted the following question:

Do you support a path to citizenship, amnesty, and/or guest worker passes for the 12-20 million illegal immigrants already in this country, and if so, given the state of our economy, please justify this addition of massive numbers of low-skill, low-wage laborers to the American workforce and the resulting increase in costs of education, health, and social services.

On my way. Thanks for the link.

I've posted a question too. You can post in Republican and Democrat both.

Everyone, join in and ask your questions! At least vote for the best questions.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I posted a question in both sections also and did vote for questions. With all of the different questions and good ones at that, let's hope that the right one/s hits the airwaves.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need to enlist as many people as we can to do this because it "may" cause those who choose the questions to recognize that this is an important issue. There are a lot of good immigration questions.

Question on: Immigration
    Senator McCain, you have a volunteer advisor, Juan Hernandez, a past member of President Vicente Fox's Administration in Mexico who wants open borders and a united region between the United States and Mexico. You keep saying that you get it, but why should the American people take you seriously on illegal immigration and enforcing our laws when Juan Hernandez and the Senators aligned with the failed Immigration Bill, Senators Lindsey Graham and Mel Martinez are standing with you and support your candidacy and agree with your desire for comprehensive immigration reform and to provide a pathway to citizenship for illegal aliens?
    Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast