Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I've posted a question too. You can post in Republican and Democrat both.

Everyone, join in and ask your questions! At least vote for the best questions.

Dixie

Vote and ask, this is another way to take out power BACK!!!!!

LETS MAKE THEM ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS!!!!

Strategy Tip

Be sure to save copies of all your questions and submit them over and over again from time to time with subtle modifications.

BOMBARD POLITICO/CNN WITH IMMIGRATION QUESTIONS !!!

**********************URGENT !!!*************************

WE LITERALLY NEED TO BOMBARD POLITICO/CNN WITH IN-DEPT IMMIGRATION QUESTIONS !!!

PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD !!!

I asked a question I thought one of our Founding Fathers would have asked...
    " Considering this Nation was founded BY, FOR and OF THE PEOPLE. Would you consider NOT DOING the WILL OF THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE an ACT OF TREASON and Punishable as the same?"

That is a question that probably wont even make it to the boards lol...
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

April

Re: Strategy Tip

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    Be sure to save copies of all your questions and submit them over and over again from time to time with subtle modifications.
    That is what I have been doing. They need to be bombarded!! That is what we always have to do to get ATTENTION!!!

Please KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK and SUBMIT your questions OVER AND OVER PATRIOTS!!!

NOW IS THE TIME TO ACT!!!!

I will make a return visit for more questions. There certainly is a lot to read. Make sure you vote for good questions.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have noticed that under "Most Popular," there are not immigration questions listed in the first several pages (I may have overlooked some). We need to have questions that deal with illegal immigration under "Economy" too and not just "Immigration," for others to consider for voting.

Illegal immigration is having and has had a real impact on our economy. The entitlement programs, the FREE services and benefits, all of this has strained our economy and had a devastating impact in many areas. Think of the hospitals facing closure, or the ones that have closed. Think of all of the Emergency Rooms/Departments that have had to close. Food Stamps, housing, it all falls back on Americans. So pose some questions in both categories. By overlooking Americans for jobs that they are qualified for and preferring illegal aliens at a lower cost, the economy does suffer. When 20 illegal aliens live together in a 3 bedroom home or apartment they are not buying or renting 5, 6, 7 plus dwellings. Their monies are leaving our nation in the billions and not staying for use within our economy.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

HOT TOPICS

If your question also relates to the economy, social issues, health care, etc., you might want to list it under those topics as well. Since the economy and health care are currently such HOT TOPICS, you can bet your bottom dollar that the media/debate sponsors will focus on them!

April
    Illegal immigration is having and has had a real impact on our economy. The entitlement programs, the FREE services and benefits, all of this has strained our economy and had a devastating impact in many areas. Think of the hospitals facing closure, or the ones that have closed. Think of all of the Emergency Rooms/Departments that have had to close. Food Stamps, housing, it all falls back on Americans. So pose some questions in both categories.
    I agree, Georgia!

LETS KEEP THOSE QUESTIONS GOING, PATRIOTS!!!!

Posting on Politico

I read 225 questions and voted for the ones I liked.
    No matter how cynical you are, you can't keep up.* --Lily Tomlin

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast