Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sue The Govt. for Giving Illegals our Tax Dollars ILLEGALLY!

The ACLU sues the Govt. everyday for some queer reason. Why can't we have a class action lawsuit suing the Federal Govt. for misappropiation of Tax dollars? Lots of Tax dollars. The Federal Govt. is BREAKING our LAWS! They are causing the destruction of our State infrastructure, increasing crime, and decreasing our wage earners standard of living.
    It is not out of the question to JAIL politicians that SUPPORT these Criminal Invaders. John McCain and Ted Kennedy should have to PAY for these Illegals they want so badly. NOT US AMERICANS.

Powerdad, I have the same question! This is clearly a misappropriation of our tax dollars...and to top it off...misappropriation to use them illegally!!!
    Enough!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I agree.

Wonder if Tom Tancredo would be willing to file the lawsuit againt the Fed Government. He's an Attorney isn't he? Aren't they all?

MW
    Powerdad wrote:

Wonder if Tom Tancredo would be willing to file the lawsuit againt the Fed Government. He's an Attorney isn't he? Aren't they all?
    No, I believe Tancredo was a H.S. History teacher.

Duncan Hunter is a lawyer and Ron Paul is a medical doctor (surgeon).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn