Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have an idea. Let's have all the guys with the pick-ups yell $5.00 an hour they take them to the airport. A C-17 is waiting and viola they are gone. This plane won't even have to stop it can hover over the airport and and open the side doors and they can repel down safely to the ground. (Just kidding) This would work. You can't believe how much these planes hold. Remember the Berlin air lift. We'll we can do a USA Border Air Lift. I start saw one of these C-17's yesterday at an air show and they are unbelievable. Let's use them. In fact you can have seats in two tiers inside the plane. It wouldn't take long. I'd rather pay our Air Force to do it.

Heck, I'd buy a pick up just to do that. I think the C-17 is so efficient it could work on our small town airport we could get the drug cartels loaded up and off they go. Get all the bio-metric info and they are on file.

Also Dixie this isn't just about Bush and Cheney, this is about Pelosi and Kennedy and Spector and the whole OBL bunch.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I speak Spanish fluently - and was living in Brownsville in 2004.

Now I live up North ......

I am frankly - slightly amazed, and amuzed at the situation here in the U.S. -

It is clearly organized crime - at work - behind much of what is going on and there are a few - just plain dirt - poor and just about as dumb people involved but - there is a massive amount of funding involved -remeber the organized protests in L.A. and other cities all on the same day last year .... takes money for that ---

If we had any real dedicated investigative jo8urnalists - they could ... "follow the money" and there would be no gasp of surprise when they found that it included the Mexican government as well some other really unsavory types like the Mexican mafia .... and others of like ilk....
    follwoing the money might alos lead to really interesting addresses here in the U.S. too - in the vicinity of Capitiol Hill -
    and in Massachusettes -

I forgot to say welcome smde.

You are right about Mexican mafia and drug cartels. We have them in the county above us. The ATF has been shot at several times from the growers in that county. You're also right about the money. It's highly organized and financed.

That's why we need to be highly organized, as we were on the days before they were voting for the Immigration Bill in the Senate. It cost a little of my own money to call but it was well worth it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, the invasion has a funding from many sources.

The drug dealers - on both sides of the borders. I don't mean the grubby street guys, either. I mean big guys in 3 piece suits who sit in the Amen corner on Sunday morning.

Then you do have the One Worlders - they want America destroyed. They can't get what they want if Americans are still strong, independent, prosperous.

And of course, Mexico and its government. They are getting as much or more (depending on the official) money from America than from their oil industry.

Then you have the greedy corporations who just want cheap labor - cheap to them with us subsidizing it.

It is organized crime all right - very organized.

I would not want to be living anywhere on the border these days.

The answer is attrition through enforcement.

If they can't work, can't have shelter, can't afford food, can't have free medical, can't have social benefits, can't have a drivers license...

Take the ability to live here and earn money, they will leave and go some place they can make a buck and survive.

Take away the ability to obtain the basic needs and they will leave. Raise the misery index and they will leave. Make it so uncomfortable and they will go elsewhere.

Dixie

You know, Dixie, if they just enforced the same laws against illegals they enforce against Americans, it would make a big difference.

So much of this problem is because they are allowed to thumb their nose at the laws we all have to abide by.

Yes, take away the things they are not entitled to have/get, and many would go home - on their own dime.

Welcome, smde. Well, as we already give aid to all these countries in question, including Mexico, instead of giving them credits, take the aid away, a little at a time.

As far as enforcing the laws, I read an interesting theory tonight somewhere on the web. Because the illegals are violating our labor laws, the Department of Labor should be the one to enforce those laws, instead of ICE going to places of employment to arrest them. They should also be the ones to penalize the employers. That way ICE could go after the criminal illegal aliens.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123