Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Suggestion for effectively spreading our message

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Suggestion for effectively spreading our message

Suggestions for more effective ways to spread our message. I was in the supermarket the other day and I was agonizing over the price of hamburger at $5.00 a pound. There was an older woman and a guy in his 30’s standing close to me. It was obvious they were also struggling, searching hard for some hamburger that was not priced so high above their income. I felt really bad for them. Using the cliché so often exploited the Marxists, Democrats (is there a difference?) I felt their pain. I felt it and understood because it was pain I shared with them. The anger welled up in me and the words came to me as an inspiration; I said very loudly “They’re serving Filet Mignon at the White House tonight folks.” In that context I am certain my message was very effective. The hypocrisy of Democrats, Marxists, RINO Republicans who claim to be fighting for the “little guy” needs to be exposed and repeated over and over again. This is a good example of how emotions can be used to our advantage to gain the awareness and support of the law abiding, patiently suffering, productive Americans. A simple message or slogan that goes right into people’s lives and their PERSONAL experience can leave an enduring memory and influence them finally to fight back far more than hours of logical arguments in which that they would soon lose interest or not understand (Rush Limbaugh could learn from this). There are literally millions of us. Imagine if each one of us said what I said within a short time period out loud in public. It would be the equivalent of, or greater than, the Marxist propaganda “news” media’s daily broadcasts. We have got to get our message out the unengaged public. For heaven sake don’t be embarrassed or afraid of looking like an opinionated fool. You words will be the expression of frustration and pain of somebody who is driven to vent his feelings in public. And most people who hear you will recognize that and empathize with you. And be specific. Don’t say “politicians or the rich” that would distort you message from being critical of people who do bad things to a condemnation of all people within a group no matter what they are or do. You must send the message that is politicians who are liberals, college professors who are Marxists, rich people who are Marxists who are responsible for the hardships of the common man. Specifically, say “Obama,” Say “Mark Zuckerberg, Hollywood actors.” Without specifics you will sabotage your own message. And even if you are one person alone, go to a busy intersection or overpass and hold up your sign in protest. Make as short and easy to read as possible e.g. “Hamburger $5.00 a pound (“lb.” might be to obscure) Obama eats Filet Mignon.” Exposing Obama’s hypocrisy will do a lot to neutralize his Marxist propaganda. Patriots we must stop preaching to the choir.

Yea that beef is at historic highs. Lots of people hovering over it in disbelief at the prices. Been calling it "Red Gold"

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm waiting for some of that "Red Gold" to thaw right now agonizing over what to make with it to stretch the meals out. I think I'll stuff it with my last box of $1.00 a box stuffing I bought on sale before Christmas. Our parents know how to stretch this meat, I never really learned that not realizing I would ever have to do so. Let this be a lesson to all of our younger generation.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

How many here have raised beef? Gestation takes nine months, ten getting a steer ready for market is about a two year wait while the animal eats a lot of food , too. A drought a few years ago that stretched out for more than one year, caused many ranchers to have to sell down their brood animals. That brought on a shortage of breeding stock, so when things were ready to get to ranching again, then there was s shortage that caused high priced breeding stock I'm having trouble with blaming politicians for this, when the sell off began, it followed and was announced that within two years beef would skyrocket.

Now, the idea is good, I do it often, but not about beef prices. Circumstances not controlled by man was the major cause.
    Last edited by kevinssdad; 01-11-2015 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I'm waiting for some of that "Red Gold" to thaw right now agonizing over what to make with it to stretch the meals out. I think I'll stuff it with my last box of $1.00 a box stuffing I bought on sale before Christmas. Our parents know how to stretch this meat, I never really learned that not realizing I would ever have to do so. Let this be a lesson to all of our younger generation.
    I do not consider myself a cook or nutritionist, but consider casseroles, homemade pot pies. I'm sure others could come up with even better ideas.

Well the cost of food and fuel has been pushed up by the fact they are virtually printing vast amounts of currency in Washington DC to prop up the failed American government.

That new money is really great if you are the first person that gets to spend it. Not so great but still nice if you are the second. But each step down the chain away from their Federal Reserve printing presses you are the more it stinks because anything of real value like fuel, food, ammo, strategic metals, etc.. are price pressured upwards as the amount of money in circulation increases.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In reply to kevinssdad:

How can you so totally miss the point of my article? The point is the hypocrisy of Obama who always eats like a king with meals we pay for. The point is a stagnant economy that prevents consumers of beef earning the money that would allow them to afford $5 a pound beef. NO BODY IS BLAMING THE FARMERS FOR DEALING WITH MARKET FORCES. It is the Marxists like Obama who have so screwed the economy and distorted market forces resulting in suppressing wages for working Americans (e.g. a flood of illegal aliens suppressing wages). Obama doesn’t get to pretend his policies had nothing to do with $5 a pound beef. And patriots should not absolve him of responsibility for this travesty.
    Last edited by csarbww; 01-12-2015 at 05:17 PM.