Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar

Suggestion: NO FENCE...NO IMMIGRATION BILLS

We have an excellent opportunity commencing right here that we shouldn't pass up. I suggest we remind our legislators that the American people have not forgotten our original campaign about THE FENCE and national security.

If any of the Demos or GOP in Congress or presidential candidates want to put through any more pro-amnesty legislation they must be stopped in their tracks because the fence, physical or virtual, has not been completed. This is very important and they know it. The success of immigration enforcement rests on this primary accomplishment.

I wrote a simple letter to my Senators and Reps:

Dear_______.

"It has been nearly a year and a half since the Secure Fence Act, which required the construction of 700 miles of double-layered security fencing between the United States and Mexico, was signed into law by President Bush. Yet about only 80 miles of new, single-layered pedestrian fencing has been installed along the border and DHS remains committed to building only 370 miles of pedestrian fencing.

With today’s security threat, we must know who is crossing the border and what they are carrying with them. Unfortunately, we are incapable of ascertaining either and, without a physical impediment along our Southern border, achieving these objectives remains nearly impossible." --Duncan Hunter

I insist that the United States Senate and Congress DEMAND that the fence be completed as stated in the Secure Fence Act ASAP, plus extend total physical protection across the U.S. southern border.

The American people will not permit Congress to pass any immigration bills UNTIL FENCING IS COMPLETED.

NO ACCOMPLISHED BORDER FENCE...........NO IMMIGRATION BILLS!

I agree......no fence.....no talk of immigration bill. Not a promise of one.....not a virtual one....not partial one.....100% done deal or forget it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)