Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fake licenses

Illegals seem to be able to get fake licenses right? What will stop them from getting fake voter Id's? Oh..oh a nice rdif chip..that will stop it. The Real ID is a gateway to chipping your ***. The New World Order people take your rights in increments. If the USA wanted to be rid of the illegals..they would have done so. If the government wanted secure borders...they would have done so after the first amnesty fiasco with Ronald Reagan. The New World Order people instill fear into the American people so we are willing to GIVE them our rights. The government wants amnesty for more taxes. They want to tax MILLIONS of illegals...it's all about money. They don't care about you and they don't care about me. We have to care about ourselves and each other. No ID is going to stop the illegals from voting. I'm quite sure Hillary Clinton and Barak Obama and John McCain appreciate their votes.

Re: Fake licenses

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    Illegals seem to be able to get fake licenses right? What will stop them from getting fake voter Id's? Oh..oh a nice rdif chip..that will stop it. The Real ID is a gateway to chipping your ***. The New World Order people take your rights in increments. If the USA wanted to be rid of the illegals..they would have done so. If the government wanted secure borders...they would have done so after the first amnesty fiasco with Ronald Reagan. The New World Order people instill fear into the American people so we are willing to GIVE them our rights. The government wants amnesty for more taxes. They want to tax MILLIONS of illegals...it's all about money. They don't care about you and they don't care about me. We have to care about ourselves and each other. No ID is going to stop the illegals from voting. I'm quite sure Hillary Clinton and Barak Obama and John McCain appreciate their votes.
    We're moving ahead in this State on two fronts to answer that:
    1. To acquire voting privileges a person Will have to furnish proof of US citizenship such as a valid Birth Certificate or US Passport.

2. To obtain a driver's license a person will have to prove US citizenship or lawful residency. They can no longer simply affirm that they meet those criteria.

Obviously no system is going to be 100% foolproof. However, this is a vast improvement. Since driver's licenses have been used to establish voting privileges this glaring loophole will be closed. Other States have comparable measures working their way forward.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My problem in TX is that somehow illegals have gotten access to stolen ID's, those IDs have been used to obtain current ones (even with the State system mailing them out and these IDs have been used for many reasons. The State of TX, for sure, needs to shore up their system in getting ID's replaced if they have been lost or stolen.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by safari
    My problem in TX is that somehow illegals have gotten access to stolen ID's, those IDs have been used to obtain current ones (even with the State system mailing them out and these IDs have been used for many reasons. The State of TX, for sure, needs to shore up their system in getting ID's replaced if they have been lost or stolen.
    I guess Texas needs an extra large, man-sized means of verifying elibility! A virus can more rapidly spread in a large, supportive host environment!

Idea: Tap into GWB's expertise in formatting Real ID next year when he retires back to TX.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh sure our government cares so much about our wellbeing. They are trying to protect us with an ID. That's why our borders are WIDE OPEN!!! Wake up people, you are following in the direction that they want you to go. I've said it before, if our government truly wanted to end illegal immigration, it would be done by NOW!! Giving up more and more of our civil liberties mean more control over us! WAKE UP!!

Re: real id

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    I absolutely oppose the Real Id. People in Fla have to show a picture id. CLOSE THE BORDERS and we won't have these problems. NO MORE BANDAIDS! NO more loss of our right to privacy!
    In the meantime, prior to our closing of our borders, apparently you think we should not have Voter ID and thereby allow illegals to vote?
    Jonathan,

You're confusing REAL I.D. with current forms of I.D.s. jazzloversinc is simply stating opposition to REAL I.D.

Please note I have never mentioned Real ID in this thread (since it has many controversial provisions that some reject as excessive). Aside from Real ID, we definitely need Voter ID from people who wish to vote in the USA. In other words, people need to prove they are US citizens at the time they register to vote and also at the time they actually vote.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12