Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Supporters of Isabel Garcia will send letters to Pima Cty.

PARTIAL TRANSLATION FROM:
    http://orlando.elsentinel.com/vida/oes- ... 0966.story

(After mentioning Garcia's participation in the destruction of a piñata depicting Sheriff Joe Arpaio and holding its head. The article adds)

Radio stations have asked its radio listeners to call and to send letters to the representatives of the government of Pima county, asking for the dismissal of Garcia. Sheriff Arpaio also sent a letter to the supervisors of this county complaining on the participation of the lawyer in the protest.

"This is a campaign to silence me which I am not going to permit", Garcia said to Efe.

"They want to repress the few voices that denounce the wave of racism in this state", she added.

The activist declared that she will defend her right to free speech, since when she participated in the protest she did it during her free time and not as public defender.

"As human beingI have the right to express myself and to protest when the power of the government is utilized to opress people", indicated the lawyer. The coalition reported that next week they will also initiate a campaign of support for Garcia, asking the Hispanic community to express its support through letters and phone calls to the Supervisors of the Pima county.

The "few voices that denounce the wave of racism in this state" Garcia mentions ARE voices of RACISM, for in addition to AIDING and ABETTING ILLEGAL immigration, these voices also tend to favor FORCING a FOREIGN--the HISPANIC--language and culture on AMERICANS and NON-Hispanic immigrants. Americans and non-Hispanic immigrants are the ones who are JUSTIFIED in being indignant, not folks like Garcia!

And once again, the illegals and their advocates are a bit slow on the uptake

We've been on this for a week and just now they've had the "light bulb moment" to get started on her defense.......
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"
    asking the Hispanic community to express its support "

More exclusion! Why doesn't she wany the support of all OBLs. And what about the hispanics that don't support her.

Is the racist? She lumps all Hispanics together, and every non-Hispanic
    gets lumped
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well whatever a hispanic is they count me as one and guess what? I don't support her and I think what she did is digusting. She needs to be fired and ASAP please. People like her think her "people" will support anything and everything they do and try to get away with thinking that she has her "people" on her side because she tells them it's about racism against the hispanics when it's people like her using the racism card to exploit her people and to profit off her people.