Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Survival of the Fittest...

This is a very unpolitically correct post. But I don't care....I don't give a damn about political correctness anymore!

I swear...the U.S., in its desperate, obsessed need to be compassionate, politically correct, tolerant, multi-cultural, and charitable....is truly on the wake of destruction. It's unrealistic to continue on this way.

I mean, is the U.S. to actually absorb the weight of the entire world's poor? As un-PC as it is to say this, the poorer the people, the more backward and stupid they are....and they breed like animals, without thought. So if we import millions and millions of poor, and they give birth to millions and millions of more poor, can we sustain this? I mean, how much welfare can we dole out before the coffers run dry? How much more blood can they bleed from the American taxpayer? And how many damned toilet cleaners and lettuce pickers do we need?

And what kind of a place will the U.S. be when the majority of its cities' neighborhoods resemble the slums of Mexico?

I'm almost 40....and while the alternative is not something I want to entertain...barring any unforeseen disasters, I'm going to be around to see it all come apart. Hell...I've seen enough in San Diego in the last 10 years!!

It may seem harsh, but I believe in "survival of the fittest". The strongest of a species survive, and the weaker perish. This is biology....this is nature. If you believe in God, then suffice to say it's the way God designed nature to be. Whatever the case, nature culls its masses by weeding out the weakest.

If the Mexican peasants can't rise up in Mexico and enact change there (which is what they should do), and they choose to invade the U.S. and freeload, then they're only perpetuating their own demise. I've used this analogy before, but it's like the HIV virus. The virus invades it's human host, and then kills it, thereby killing itself.

The illegal immigrants invade the U.S. and slowly destroy it, thereby destroying themselves. They're going to take us down with them if we don't stop feeling so damned sorry for them and start looking after ourselves.

It comes down to....them or us? Self-preservation. Who's stronger???]

Survival of the fittest.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Americangirl-I too am almost 40( Oh my did I just type that outloud?) but I think unfortunately we may live to see the destruction of the US if more people don't wake up and get involved in the fight to save it.
    PS that hiv metaphor is perfect,mind if I use it when I talk to the sleeping people to try to get them to understand?

I hope that little tirade made you feel better, AmericanGirl, because it sure made me feel good to read it.

What really bothers me the most about the illegals in this country, is the utterly complete indifference by our government to the loss of American citizens lives at the hands of these people. They don't care. Hell, they don't even talk about it.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think there is hope if we can get a good grip on all the legal implications. Too often people suffer because they don't know their rights and they don't band together. I'm not talking about some nonsensical position based upon what some famous orator once said or your family traditions. I am talking about truly understanding the law and that the Law doesn't play favorites. But it does ignore those who are too simple or ignorant.

It is important to keep one's self from stumbling into "power delusions" since this is where so many meet their downfall. By that I mean that I have seen many people who have things so easy and they succeed, at leat in a material sense, that they think they will never stumble or be caught. A recent example: Paris Hilton. It's best to stick to the admonition, "Honesty is the best policy" people working for immigration reform need to know they are often being observed by people who would like to make a civil case that benefits them, so do everything in a spirit of humility and patience. Just as St. Paul said: "have love, joy, peace, patience,kindness goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control--against such things there is no law."

The biggest hindrance is the investment of time---especially when so many others just let things happen, and try to protect their own little corner of the world.

I think as a general principle I have seen that there are types of people who just routinely break laws---they're bullies, maybe grown up from the schoolyard but bullies nonetheless. And most people will just sigh and say "that's just the way it is." And these bullies may think that even in court they will worm their way out of trouble. I have found that lying under oath is quite common.

I think it is a safe bet that illegal immigrants have broken many laws. The trick is getting authorities to take action and also working against their legal advocates. In our society so much is obligated upon US citizens--giving out SS numbers, filing proper reports, paying the bills properly, being responsive to law agencies and governments--and we wouldn't think of violating our honor. But how could people not raised in that cultural tradition navigate this scoiety without running afoul of the numerous laws that are part of legitimate Amercan society? I don't think illegals can do that, but nobody takes the time to truly investigate. They're a fringe subculture, somewhat non -transparent.

I keep researching the Selelctive Service registration requirement. It's pretty clear: American boys universally comply, but someone sneaking into the country most likely doesn't know of this requirement which does apply to them, also, with few exceptions. What I am working on now is a plan of action; and that is what will require knowing how to work with the authorities. One just has to have patience to do it right.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We are a nation of laws. But, I can tell you, I've thought about ending my taxpaying days if our government doesn't straighten up here pretty soon. That seems to be the only thing they understand in Washington, is money.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

tinybobidaho wrote:
    What really bothers me the most about the illegals in this country, is the utterly complete indifference by our government to the loss of American citizens lives at the hands of these people. They don't care. Hell, they don't even talk about it.
    How very true is the fact they don't even talk about it. I don't recall ANY of the Democratic candidates for President ever mentioning the word immigration. They tap dance around it. God forid they might actually have to commit to something.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

I believe the West is the strongest civilization in the history of mankind. Having said that, conditions change, environment changes. Seeing that the current trend is globalism and cosolidation of corporate power and world gov't. The Western way may fall as the inferior for the current and future environment.

The illegals aren't so much setting up their own failure as they are playing their roll as pons in the globalist chess game. The globalists want a poor uneducated, docile population. They are not going to be worse off -- just spreading their peasant culture into our civilization. They are fooled by the notion that a modern western economy is actually their's because the dirt supposedly is their rightful claim. Failing to realise that they will just spread Mexico's poverty to the SW United States while white globalists take the loot.

Illegals are more like a cold than HIV. We have already been infected with HIV -- multiculturalism, and anti-Western liberalism has already broken down our imune system. Our imune system was our culture, spirituality, family norms, and nationalism. The multi-culti virus has broken down our imune system leaving us defensless against an infection. Now that our imune system is weakened, the common cold threatens to kill us.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfbaby
    Americangirl-I too am almost 40( Oh my did I just type that outloud?) but I think unfortunately we may live to see the destruction of the US if more people don't wake up and get involved in the fight to save it.
    PS that hiv metaphor is perfect,mind if I use it when I talk to the sleeping people to try to get them to understand?
    Of course I don't mind
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Very well put Americangirl, this is exactly what we the people and our government have got to get over not saying and make a stand for our country. I to am fed up every day that goes by and I see the destruction of our towns all accross our great nation. IT HAS TO STOP!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WE NEED LOTS OF HELP HERE ALIPAC TEAM, PLEASE GET INVOLVED AND HELP OUT!! CHECK ALL THE LINKS BELOW AND PICK ONE OR MORE OF THE PROJECTS YOU CAN HELP WITH, !! WE HAVEN'T GOT OUR COUNTRY BACK YET

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    fedupinwaukegan needs help check out this link!!If you are anywhere near the conference great time to meet William from ALIPAC
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68140
    National Organization Announces 'Shop in Waukegan Day' to Counter Illegal Alien Boycott
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73007
    ALIPAC needs donations to stay afloat and in the fight Please give what you can!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    NEW BLITZ....GET INVOLVED...PLEASE!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 564#418564
    DIXIE NEEDS HELP ON A PROJECT FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS TIME!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73375
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Until we get the people in Washington to act on our behalf rather than big business - we will never get anything done.

It would take a decade, or more, of just voting out the ones in there before we could accomplish that.

We don't have that much time, I fear. It is my horror that this President has something really big in mind before he leaves office - the NAU might be it - or worse.

The only real and immediate power we have is our money. If we would all get together and use our money in a concerted, targetted manner, we could make a difference in a relatively short time - but time is running out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast