Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    We are a nation of laws. But, I can tell you, I've thought about ending my taxpaying days if our government doesn't straighten up here pretty soon.
    You are under no obligation to pay taxes to an Unconstitutional government. The Federal Government is Unconstitutional for a number a reasons:

1. Equal representation. US Citizens do not have equal representation, foreign intruders, their children, and globalist corporations have more representation than we do, when they should have none!

2. The Federal Government is knowingly assisting a foreign invasion!

There is more, but the above is more than adequate basis to give what you might have paid in taxes to organizations that are trying to preserve the Constitution, like ALIPAC, the Minutemen, Tom Tancredo, Ron Paul, etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rome comes to mind. Rome or tyranny. Or both.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

I'm 66 and I'm not looking forward to the changes I will see if the illegals get their way. My mother lived to 94 and my grandmother to 93. That guarantees me nothing, but I really don't want to see the U.S. of Mexico come about. My children, who range in age from 36 to 46, and my grandchildren, 1 to 16, DO NOT DESERVE THIS. Nor does any other citizen or LEGAL immigrant.
    That is why I set at this desk 15 - 18 hrs a day, sending emails, and making calls. I owe it to my children, grandchildren and the U. S. A.
    God bless William and the Alipac members, and thanks for allowing me to part of it.

Ditto girlygirl, and I wish we could get more mad grandmothers involved in this, look what MADD did at one time in this country, of course its gone to hell in a hand basket since illegals are not subject to the same laws as the rest of us!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Too Many is Too Many

go to www.NumbersUSA.org to see what the statistical projections of this invasion really are. This country will be turned into Brazil, we just don't realize it yet! Thank you very much Bush, Kennedy, & the pope (refuse to capitaize).

Homeland Security has cut funding for Arizona to protect its border, which effects us all. The fence they put up, in many areas is nothing more than staggered poles that can be crossed at will. We have received no Emergency Plan in case of attack, and it has now been stated by Border Patrol that 45,000 arab illegals were released into this country at the S border as Mexico wouldn't take them.

We are on our own. Protect your families now. Don't depend on gov't agencies to do it for you. (MOD EDIT).

Are the American people ever going to see this and rise up and take a stand. Bush and his side kicks should be in jail for treason and dereliction of duty to protect the United States. At the rate things are going down hill by the time Bush gets out of office it will be to late!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DIXIE NEEDS HELP ON A PROJECT FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS TIME!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73375
    ALIPAC needs donations to stay afloat and in the fight Please give what you can!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12