Susan Rice: Benghazi YouTube Video Promoter Likely To Become National Security Advisor

United States Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice, who went on five Sunday talk shows to push the lie that the attacks in Benghazi were the result of a protest over a benign YouTube video, is rumored to take the place of Tom Donilon as National Security Advisor.

Foreign Policy reports:
Insiders with ties to the Obama administration tell The Cable that U.S. ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice has become the heir apparent to National Security Advisor Tom Donilon — a post at the epicenter of foreign-policy decision making and arguably more influential than secretary of state, a job for which she withdrew her candidacy last fall amid severe political pressure.
“It’s definitely happening,” a source who recently spoke with Rice told The Cable. “She is sure she is coming and so too her husband and closest friends.”
“Susan is a very likely candidate to replace him whenever he would choose to leave,” agreed Dennis Ross, a former special assistant to President Obama and counselor at the Washington Institute. “She is close to the president, has the credentials, and has a breadth of experience.”
Both sources said the timing of succession was uncertain. “I don’t believe Tom Donilon is about to leave but would be surprised if he were to remain for the whole second term,” Ross said. “But in answer to your question, [Rice's appointment] is very logical.”
Logical? Hardly. It’s more like a quid pro quo for attempting to cover the Obama administration’s backside.
Interestingly enough, the article states that she would have “more influential than [the] Secretary of State,” a position that she withdrew her name from following admitting her lies regarding Benghazi.
Back in March, Colum Lynch pegged Rice to take Donilon’s place.
Rice has emerged as far and away the front-runner to succeed Thomas E. Donilon as President Obama’s national security adviser later this year, according to an administration official familiar with the president’s thinking. The job would place her at the nexus of foreign-policy decision making and allow her to rival the influence of Secretary of State John F. Kerry in shaping the president’s foreign policy.

The appointment would mark a dramatic twist of fortune for Rice, whose prospects to become the country’s top diplomat fizzled last year after a round of television appearances in which she provided what turned out to be a flawed account of the Sept. 11 terrorist attack on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya.
Ironically, Ben Rhodes, spokesman for the National Security Council said, “I think that Susan always maintains close relations with the president and his national security team, and that continues to be the case. If anything, the way she handled the Benghazi situation — and then the withdrawal — only enhanced her relations here, because she did so with grace and good humor.”
Then there was this untimely comment from Rep. Eliot L. Engel (D-NY), who said, “I think people have moved on with Benghazi as it relates to Susan Rice. In the general course of events, it has not weakened her at all. I think the president has confidence in her, and she serves at the pleasure of the president.”
Moved on? Hardly. We’re just getting started and Susan Rice has been at the forefront of things as Benghazi whistleblower Gregory Hicks indicated that the lie of the YouTube video, which Rice promoted on five Sunday shows, was a nonevent. It is disgraceful that she has not be removed from her position now and was even considered to replace former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton before removing her name, let alone be considered for a more prominent role in national security.

Does Slimestick together, hmmm I think maybe the whole ship will sink. Friends for ever your "with me or against me".....