Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Didn't he break the Protection Order?
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Can anyone find out why police were sent to the suspects house that morning?
    A Domestic disturbance about a dog.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Fight Over Dog Got
    Police to Pa. Ambush
    Last Edited: Sunday, 05 Apr 2009, 10:54 AM CDT
    Created On: Sunday, 05 Apr 2009, 10:53 AM CDT

By The Associated Press
    PITTSBURGH - An ambush that resulted in the shooting deaths of three Pittsburgh policemen was precipitated by a 911 call from the gunman's mother over a dog urinating in the house.

According to court papers, Richard Poplawski and his mother argued about his dog's accident Saturday morning, prompting her to threaten to evict him and to call police.

Police have charged 23-year-old Poplawski with killing three officers and attempting to kill nine others during a four-hour siege.

Poplawski has been arraigned in a local hospital, where he's recovering from gunshot wounds to his legs.

Police say Poplawski was heavily armed and wearing a bulletproof vest when he killed the first two officers on sight. His mother opened the door for police, saw the shootings and then fled to the basement.

Copyright Associated Press, Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/dpg_Pi ... 0092389779
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Who Is Richard Poplawski?
    Friends, Family Talk About Pittsburgh Suspect In Police Officers' Triple-Killing
    POSTED: 6:17 pm EDT April 4, 2009
    UPDATED: 12:47 pm EDT April 5, 2009

PITTSBURGH -- The man accused of fatally shooting three Pittsburgh police officers and injuring two others was alternately described by friends as "an easygoing, fun-loving guy" and a known gun enthusiast who was prepared to die after he woke up on a bright spring Saturday morning.

MySpace photo
    Richard "Pop" Poplawski

Between volleys of gunfire at his Stanton Heights home, Richard "Pop" Poplawski, 22, was apparently calling friends and family.

"He just told my nephew, Billy, that he was shot twice -- one in the arm, once in the leg," aunt Marianne Klimczyk told WTAE Channel 4's Bob Mayo. "He just told him to tell everybody that 'I love them' because he didn't think that he was going to get out of there alive."

Childhood friend Edward Perkovic said he spoke to Poplawski via telephone at about 8:30 a.m.

"What he said to me today was, 'Eddie, I'm going to die today. Tell your family I love them and I love you.' And I heard gunshots and he hung up the phone," Perkovic said. "This was a complete surprise to me and my family and everyone's families that were friends with him. Nobody ever expected something like this from him."

Perkovic said Poplawski feared "the Obama gun ban that's on the way" and "didn't like our rights being infringed upon."

"He wasn't involved in any gangs, any militias. He believed in his right to bear arms. He believed that hard economic times were going to put forward gun bans," Perkovic said.

Suspect Owned Several Guns, Supply Of Ammunition

Pittsburgh Police Chief Nate Harper said Poplawski was armed with a high-powered assault rifle and a pistol, and he had a significant amount of ammunition as he allegedly fired out of his bedroom window on Fairfield Street.

"He has a few weapons. I know he has a machine gun, I know he has a couple rifles and I know he has a couple handguns…They're recreational, and for deer hunting and for everything. I mean, he's not a bad kid," Klimczyk said.

A posting on what was believed to be Poplawski's MySpace Web page said, "I spread my secrets out. Everybody knows something, but nobody knows everything. Some could call me crazy. My answer would be that at least I insist to exist."

The page, which was removed by MySpace in the afternoon, included a photo of Poplawski and a description in which he called himself reasonably intelligent and well-spoken, with a wild life ahead, saying that the world is his oyster.

Friends told WTAE Channel 4 Action News that Poplawski had also been in Marine boot camp.

"He wasn't fully a Marine. He got a dishonorable discharge out of boot camp. He wanted to get out of the Marine Corps," Perkovic said.

Team 4 Uncovers Documents Illustrating Poplawski's Past

WTAE Channel 4 found court documents indicating a protection from abuse order and disorderly conduct, but no major criminal violations in Poplawski's history.

"He was just an easygoing, fun-loving guy, telling jokes," Jeff Loffler said. "Everybody knew him. He was just the kind of guy who you could have a conversation with even if you didn't know him."

One neighbor, who did not want to be identified, said, "He personally threatened my stepdaughter, and chased her through the neighborhood."

“This kid's nothing but trouble,â€

Unfortunately, our liberal media cannot grasp the concept that it should not matter what this guy believed or said. His insane, murderous rampage should negate anything he said or believed in because no belief or conviction could ever justify this barbaric act he committed.

This guy was some lunatic who likely had a predisposition to murder and would have done so, irrespective of any self-indentified belief of justification for doing so.

The liberal media(including such groups as the slpc) will use the ramblings and actions of this madman to portray anyone who questions the policies and actions of this government as involved in some far-right wing conspiracy theory, prone to violence.

In turn, the media will all but ignore the equally appauling, unjustified, murderous acts carried out by the Bingham / Oakland shooters, because those acts were apparently in response to an oppressive society and or policies directed at minorities and or immigrants, who were apparently acting out in reponse to such oppression.

So, shouldn't the media( and slpc) also question and be critical of those who believe there is a institutional conspiracy theory in play when the perpetrator is indentified as one who belongs to a class claiming some sort of discrimination?

Dr. Lamont Hill (Bill O'Reilly show, April 3rd, 2009) has indicated those who marched in support of cop killer of Lovell Mixon, (Oakland shooter) did so as a result of protest against police terrorism and not in direct support of the shooter himself, despite the fact the many of the signs and posters being projected at that rally would seem to sugest otherwise.

Mixon was a career criminal thug, who engaged police officers with the specific intent to commit murder. Race and personal beliefs had nothing to do with it. Mixon was simply evil and acted as such, just as Andrew Poplawski was in Pittsburgh.

But where is the concern or outrage in the Mixon case on behalf of our liberal media? Does the liberal media believe that certain violence should not be cause for concern, if for example, in reponse to police terrorism? Apparently, our liberal media is not too concerned about that issue. But they are concerned the actions of one madman signifies some far-right conspiracy against this government .

That's insane in of itself.

This shooting and the Voong/Wong shooting in NY have in common are that both of these guys recently lost their jobs.

I think there are some people in our society that can't handle the pressure of everything that is happening in our country and add personal problems, they just snap.

1984 San Ysidro McDonald's Massacare, shooter James Oliver Huberty was fired 2 weeks before the shooting.

Going Postal
    1986 Edmond, OK postal employee about to be fired killed 14 people.

And many more...

Dixie

Wow.

saying that the world is his oyster
    Yeah that sounds like a violent, maniacal, cop-killer.

This whole story reeks of Bulls__t.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Ok, now we are getting somewhere.

We have this one article by Roddy that bends over backwards to try and attach this suspected shooter to broader political agendas and take specific aim at state rights, Alex Jones, etc....

Then we have these other articles where his supposed friend says

"He wasn't involved in any gangs, any militias. He believed in his right to bear arms. He believed that hard economic times were going to put forward gun bans," Perkovic said.

This statement is not present in the Roddy article and contradicts the image the Roddy article is trying to portray.

A picture is emerging.

This was a young kid with some serious problems, possibly mentally disturbed, that was in a fight with his mother over a dog that went ballistic on police.

Being concerned about the bad economy and Obama's plans to restrict gun rights and free speech in America are not "conspiracy theories" those are facts at hand that many millions of Americans are concerned about.

It really looks like someone or a group on the left is working hard to try and spin this story like the attempt we saw in the MAIC documents.

In fact, the SPLC is quite eager to try and exonerate themselves.

What we need now is any evidence these claims about stormfront, alex jones, states rights, etc... have any merit or not as facts in this case.

W

I hate to ask any of you to do this, but we need some of you to see if you can find any evidence of this guy on stormfront since I cant locate the alleged quote yet.

If anything inserted in the Ruddy story is blatantly false, we need to determine that asap.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Interesting how I have not seen hardly any articles with descriptions of the politics of the Bingham shooter or the Oakland shooter.

Imagine that... typical.
    W
    The other shooters were not white like this guy, that's why you don't see stories about their radical politics.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast