Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DJ

Suspicious change of car tag--question

I really think the group living next door to me are illegal. The shades are ALWAYS closed, and no one speaks English. You can't get any idea of who actually lives there. I have been watching a truck that is always in the front because the tags said August, 2008. I thought that I would see if he got new tags in September. Nothing changed. Then today, the tag on his license plate said OCTOBER, 2008! It's the same truck, and I'm wondering if he either stole a tag from another car--or stole a whole license plate! Who would I report this suspicion to--and would anyone listen?

I don't know if they would listen or not but CHP would be the agency to report it to. If you call try to have all the info you can, vehicle make and model, lic. plate # and the sticker #. This makes it easy for them to do a qick check without going out and looking at the vehicle.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

Same Vehicle and then a new tag which only advanced their time by two months? Definitely an issue and seems likely stolen tag(s). One word: REPORT
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

DJ
    Thanks for the advice. I went to the CHP website and left them an email that included the address, the license plate number, the make of the truck, and what I observed. When I take a walk tonight, I'll look again at the plate. I hope they actually do something, but this is California! There was NO LINK that led me to a place where I could submit this information. The only thing close was one where someone was driving with an out of state license plate. Since his plate was a California one, the site would not accept my addition. Oh I will feel happy to see someone in uniform knock on that door since I'm sure he is illegal! If that happens, I'll let you all know and we'll celebrate with a glass of wine!

Keep us posted DJ!!! I don't know about CA, but here in NC a vehicle needs to be inspected once a year for road worthiness.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please keep at this. Dont let it lay.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

bad registration is only a traffic ticket, unless the car is hot. sounds shifty to me, a simple call to the leo watchman will tell all.

Call your local police and they will send someone out to check it.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

DJ
    I am watching the house next door every day. The truck is still at the curb--and it has been a week. Since I gave CHP the address and license number etc., they have what they need. I'll give it another couple of weeks before repeating my report. I'm thinking that this is one of those houses where the buyer got a sub-prine loan and is renting out rooms to pay the house payment. If Calif would just use e-verify so illegals could not work, the problem would take care of itself.

I will keep at it and let you all know!