Thread: Tactics

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tactics

In my phone conversation with our leader here at Alipac, WilliamG, I learned from him that this issue is capable of stirring up a ruckus on a whole panoply of issues that our representatives are not addressing nor are they carrying out the public WILL.

I reference outsourcing.

How about Healthcare? Illegals have no problem getting healthcare, while according to the Robert Wood Johnson foundation, 72 million American citizens have no health insurance since this administration has come to power. We pay for illegals and then have to pay out of pocket in taxes that pay for medicaid and medicare, and rised private premiums.

This issue, immigration, is a razor. At 82% polling that Americans want our immigration laws enforced, and equity in principle returned, in the form of equality under the LAW! It is a formidable weapon in prodding our representatives to do what WE as people want.

That is, if these mostly useless representatives, want to keep their cushy jobs. Use Tancredo as a model American representative. I have written him, he is for real.

Apply the pressure and watch them burst. If so they do our will, if not, next case, and so on, and so on ....

In my conversations with people, once they realize they can attach some power and have something that representatives are truly afraid of, their downtrodden "what can I do?" mentality is banished in favor of a brightened outlook of empowerment.

This is what this country was meant to BE!!!

The battle is psychic folks, use your power. Be friendly, Give hope, don't use the migrants as whipping boys, let's whip our leaders into shape or ditch 'em. Don't allow emotion to rule your motivations. Our leaders are the problem.

Keep your eyes on the BALL!!
    cheers naturalglenn

Very well said.

The number one goal of most politicians is to get reelected.
    The illegal immigrant/border security issue is causing many
    of our Washington amigos to backpedal at a breakneck pace.
    The most important thing we can do is to pass the word among
    friends, relatives and co-workers and encourage participation
    in polls, e-mail campaigns, fax campaigns, etc. It is working.
    States are passing laws cracking down on illegals and there is
    more and more talk in Washington about action.
    We still have to work on the mainstream press as most have been
    strangely silent on the issue--ignoring the feelings of the majority.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!