Thread: Tactics II

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tactics II

Hi All; How about education? It costs us 13 billion a year to put illegals into our schools. Hey, in district 51 Grand Junction, Colorado(plenty 'O illegals there), the childen are not provided PAPER for their schoolwork. What's wrong with this picture? Huh?

Those of you reading this site and disagree with what is being promoted here. find high ground cause the TSUNAMI is coming!!

How about standards for the trucking industry being lowered and their pay so Mexicans can run on our roads with derelict rigs? In Texas before NAFTA there was a 300 mile "free trade zone" trucks from Mexico could drive with NO weigh ins or safety checks. The typical Mexican truck flotilla was 19 trucks with the 20th loaded with mounted truck tires to replace the flats that these totally overloaded trucks would produce. Not to mention their dilapidated rigs.

Up in Aspen and Vail people are having their mansions built with illegal alien craftsmen from Latin America(they aren't humping plywood). These people brag that they can get a social security card and a CO. drivers license for 200 dollars. The licenses in Colorado require an index fingerprint. You figure out.

You want more, just ask. The ammo dump in my world is HUGE!!!

Cheers naturalglenn

Tactics II

America is being destroyed more and more every day. I hate it, you hate it, and 98% of US citizens hate it. So what in hell is going on here.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

tories

What's going on is divide and conquer. Elites use the lower classes, in this case illegal aliens to rile up one group of americans against the group that supports illegals because it supports their slave economy. Get them enraged at one another and rule the chaos.

Remember ,those of you that have voted for bush, that he is from a Boston Brahmin family. During the American revolution this rich group owned shipping, private security, and was pretty much untouchable. THEY ARE TORIES. I.E. THE CROWN!!! How did England rule the world? By engendering hatred between to classes of people in the countries they wished to pillage. Englands empire began with piracy and has never stopped.

As my Grand Dad said, always be wary of those who walk to war with you, you know your enemies intention but cannot count on what your allies will do. Who walks with us now in our current debacle?

Who was it that aided us in our battle against the CROWN,1776? France. We would not have become a nation without their help. They broke the British blockade with their Navy and put troops on the ground to fight with us. The French Philosophs of the 1750's are the progenitors of the parts of our Constitution regarding the Inalienable Rights of MAN! Anyone nay saying France is a Tory or just brainwashed. Vive la France. They are our allies in freedom. They do it their way we should do it our way.

These people (rich Tories) were funded in our country by th King to undermine Constitutional America. They have never quit. The last time they were in check was when Andrew Jackson was President. Not many people liked him, he was a sonoffab***h. Could not be bought or bargained with. He scared the crown and their maggot tory spies in our country.

"One man, with conviction, is a MAJORATY. Andrew Jackson 1830

BUSH IS A CROWN TORY. And a pirate, robbing us blind. He grew up in connecticut, a notorious tory warren. He sure as 'aint from Texas. cheers glenn

Whew! that took some time for me, but that's what it's going to take to educate America, and I just LOVE doing it. More Patriotic poetry on the way.

Sorry naturalglenn, I am not a big fan of France. Besides, we paid them back in spades in WWII. I am more concerned with Congress and the states than I am with Mr. Bush, although he hasn't been much of a help
    with the illegal immigrant issue.
    Educate, educate, educate the masses.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!