Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TAKE ON CLINTON-OBAMA DEBATE IN CLEVELAND FROM OJJPAC

Here is my analysis:

Clinton lost the debate and looked bad. Obama won, and came off very well.

After the debate I expect Obama to pick up votes in Ohio. Will it be enough to win Ohio? Perhaps. Clinton has been losing support here and this debate hurt her. If many Ohioans were watching the debate, it will give Obama a shot at Ohio on March 4. Just weeks ago, Clinton would have won hands down.

What surprised me is that Obama mentioned illegal immigration and called illegals "illegals!" Very surprising since he comes from Chicago.

It very well may be an Obama vs. McCain match-up next November.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Steve:

Clinton lost the debate and looked bad.
    I agree with ya there. she looks desperate to me. Plus she tries to act like just a regular old joe out here working for peanuts like everyone else but we know her hubby is out doing $100 million dollar deals. Maybe thats why she doesn't want her tax records released?

Plus, what I'd like to know is HOW MUCH is an affordable healthcare payment? Mine isn't to bad right now for a 45 year old, whats killing me is the deductibles which make the insurance practicly useless unless you have a real healthcare emergency. Right now, I dare not go to the doctor or even to the dentist. Sure the small maintenance type things aren't to bad but say you have an accident in the back yard like I did last summer and your better off just stitching it up yourself.

This is the delima I have with the healthcare:
    Hillary wants a mandate which means you pay for it or the government takes the money out of your check. I think this could be good or it could be bad. It all depends on how much it will cost of course. If it is what I am paying right now or less then I don't have a problem with it.
    Here's where it gets good for ALIPACER's.

If healthcare is mandated then all those illegals working in jobs that pays taxes will have the healthcare taken out of their checks and they will have to cover their kids which I'm sure the illegals will then stop bragging about how they have 8 kids to our 1 kid. On the other hand if the illegals are married and have a two income household then will they make enough money for their kids to get free child healthcare for their 8 kids or will they have to pay something? If not, then it sucks because Americans will be paying for their kids healthcare. If they do make to much money then they might find that it's better financially for one of them not to work which gives them less income and then they are able to recieve free government healthcare. In essence it pays to not work.

Another consideration is one of them could work a job under the table thus giving them the appearance of a lower income and get free healthcare for the kids.

#3. If illegals have someone elses SS#, which will undoubtedly be used to keep track of people in the government healthcare system isn't this a recipie for disaster? Of course if Hillary makes all the illegals legal and assumes that all the illegals do come out of the shadows making the illegals pay their own way would help things for Americans. But, there are going to be alot of illegals that won't come out of the shadows and can't because they are criminals and that means someone is going to get duped when an illegal uses an Americans SS# for healthcare services. The illegal uses it and then the American gets stuck with the bill personally.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

MW
    If either of them win in November, it'll be the American people that lose in January. Same goes for McCain.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't think that Obama won.

When Farrakhan was brought up----I do not believe that Obama was convincing enough to indicate that he did not want his support. His arrogant grin did not help.