Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Talk show host Tammy Bruce is now an ex-Bush supporter

Here in Los Angeles I listen to talk radio on Saturday nights...Tammy Bruce is on 7-10 pm kabc every Saturday...Over the last couple of years she has been a huge Bush supporter, especially the War On Terror. Well tonigh she was talking about the amnesty....Also tonight she told Bush and his adminatration to go to hell, and she doesn't support him on anything anymore, he's made a mess of everything, even the War On Terror.. She said she's hoping his polls will go so low he will be forced to resign.

really - another one to jump ship... WELL - YOU GOT TO... Staying on the good ship BUSH will get you SUNK...

SUNK IN ELECTIONS

SUNK IN BUSINESS

SUNK IN LIFE

In all my years - I'm a pup at 40 - I never remember a president HATED as much as this man... It's like he SHOOTS for this target... WELL - I'm a DEM.. at least I was for many years - I VOTED FOR BUSH ONCE! not the last time... I sort of seen this coming...

Now - I'm nothing... I have no one man/woman to follow - some appear cool - but I'll waite it out.. and see whats what... before I make any moves... MAKING MOVES to fast gets you another BUSH....

Lets get this BILL killed again and then move to 2008 - the sooner the better...

It is kind of funny watching all these big Bush supporter talk show hosts jumping ship...Mark Levin who has a nationwide talk show every night always was a big Bush supporter. In fact he made me sick just listening to him...Well now he spends the time bashing Bush...I even get a kick out of listening to Hannity not making excuses for Bush as much as he used to.

That's OK.

Many Americans are waking up. They are starting to realize he is not working in their best interest or representing the will of the people. The are realize it ain’t working out, there are irreconcilable differences and they are divorcing him. There comes a time that you give more than you get. When you realize defending him is fighting a loosing battle and you can no longer reasonably understand what he is doing so you abandon and flee.

It's hard to admit you were wrong so pride holds some people on his side. It takes a strong and confident person to admit they were wrong. You should praise anyone that has turned against him and admits it.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    That's OK.

Many Americans are waking up. They are starting to realize he is not working in their best interest or representing the will of the people. The are realize it ain’t working out, there are irreconcilable differences and they are divorcing him. There comes a time that you give more than you get. When you realize defending him is fighting a loosing battle and you can no longer reasonably understand what he is doing so you abandon and flee.

It's hard to admit you were wrong so pride holds some people on his side. It takes a strong and confident person to admit they were wrong. You should praise anyone that has turned against him and admits it.

Dixie
    I do Dixie, I shake their hand, pat them on the back and give them the Alipac website address.

The real test for Bush is that the Los Angeles Times is now starting to support the little weasel, and the Times is so far left they're off the map.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

So if he goes we get Cheney. If Cheney goes we get Pelosi. I can't take the lips of hers any longer.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Well that is good to hear. Many, not just Tammy Bruce are jumping ship before it sinks us in, in no longer supporting this traitor. I admit I voted for this monster twice.

I get a kick just watching President Jorge polls sink faster than the Titanic.
    If I recall he stated that he didn't care how unpopular he becomes because of this war, even if his dog was the only one to support him.

Well Jorge, start keeping company with the dog

Pardon me if I'm missing something here, but didn't Bushie just shoot himself in the foot with his comment about talk radio? I'd be surprised if he has any supporters left in that media.

According to Pew media research center, five times more journalists are liberal rather than conservative. I wonder if something analogous holds for talk radio hosts? With Bush badmouthing them all I guess we can expect more liberals to be jumping ship.
    [i]“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.â€

I voted for him twice also. I am just shaking my head in disgust. My main fear is that we won't have anyone good to vote for this time either. We need to really weed out the bad ones now. HA!
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast