Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I caught the end of the Tammy Bruce show tonight. Wow, she is really anti-amnesty & strong on our side, encouraging all of us to call next week as our "second job" Good for her! See her website:

http://www.tammybruce.com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think for a long time, Tammy Bruce saw Bush as an antidote to the poison of the Democratic party. If you've read her book, "The Death of Right and Wrong", you know what a raving liberal she was for years. Hers is an extraordinary story, and I think she makes a very compelling argument for radical liberalism having done tremendous damage to our society. Maybe she clung to Bush hoping that with him in office the pendulum would swing back a bit. Like a lot of conservatives who are pro-military(myself included), I think she wanted to give Bush the benefit of the doubt about Iraq. At some point, though, one has to recognize a debacle for what it is. I don't see how any conservative could support Bush's intransigence here---his unwillingness to change course. It really is mind-boggling.

Duh

Re: Talk show host Tammy Bruce is now an ex-Bush supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Tammy Bruce is on 7-10 pm kabc every Saturday
    She is syndicated in every state too. I heard her show yesterday in Colorado and was happy to hear she is strongly on board against amnesty and Bush.

Duh
    Duh

Keep talking Bush every time you open your mouth you help our side out!!!

.................................................. .................................................. .......
    "IMPORANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!"
    ...............................Check out this link everyone!!.................................
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68894
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    COME ON EVERYONE WHO EVER HAS TIME LETS FILL THEIR MAIL BOXES TODAY!! LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD!
    INSTRUCTIONS AND POSTING THREAD LINK BELOW!
    Leave posts so we know what they are saying!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=388532
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Tammy is hard to figure out......She's like a left-wing, feminist, neoconservative, Republican....or something.

She is one of the FEW in the media who told the truth about the May 1 demostrations and give her CREDIT for that.

Everyone hates Bush nowadays. I heard his daughters are calling for impeachment.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

BearFlagRepublic wrote:
    Everyone hates Bush nowadays. I heard his daughters are calling for impeachment.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Sad to say; Me Too... You can put me in the Ex file also.... I did what I could to get him in office...

April
    Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic

Good one Bear!!!!

I think Tammy is great. I just hope she doesn't fall into the same pit as John and Ken of KFI did and support Giuliani, who is weak on Immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBob
    I think Tammy is great. I just hope she doesn't fall into the same pit as John and Ken of KFI did and support Giuliani, who is weak on Immigration.

They are great on the invasion. That is the last thing I expected to hear.

Say it ain't so!!
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast