Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    So if he goes we get Cheney. If Cheney goes we get Pelosi. I can't take the lips of hers any longer.
    If we can get rid of Bush we can get rid of Cheney and Pelosi as well. We can just keep driving them out will we get what we want. After all they are only pubic servants.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBob
    I think Tammy is great. I just hope she doesn't fall into the same pit as John and Ken of KFI did and support Giuliani, who is weak on Immigration.
    I agree! Tammy is WONDERFUL!!! You talk about John and Ken supporting Giuliani...how about Hannity!!?? MAN...he is really pushing Rudy...and what suprizes me is that Hannity is so outspoken right now about S. 1348! I think Hannity is fixated on winning the war in Iraq and believes Giuliani is the man to do it! But what happens after we pull out of IRAQ? Whatever decision is made abou our borders and illegal immigration is a decision that we will live with for DECADES!!

Personally, I don't see the attraction in Giuliani!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

I JUST DON'T TRUST GIULIANI on immigration. That is MY primary concern as a voter. It affects national security, education, health, and more.

Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaMan
    I think Tammy is great. I just hope she doesn't fall into the same pit as John and Ken of KFI did and support Giuliani, who is weak on Immigration.
    I agree! Tammy is WONDERFUL!!! You talk about John and Ken supporting Giuliani...how about Hannity!!?? MAN...he is really pushing Rudy...and what suprizes me is that Hannity is so outspoken right now about S. 1348! I think Hannity is fixated on winning the war in Iraq and believes Giuliani is the man to do it! But what happens after we pull out of IRAQ? Whatever decision is made abou our borders and illegal immigration is a decision that we will live with for DECADES!!

I JUST DON'T TRUST GIULIANI on immigration. That is MY primary concern as a voter. It affects national security, education, health, and more.

I see no difference between Bush and Guiliani.

Honestly, I am not surprised about Sean at all. John and Ken yes, I am blown away -- Sean, not at all. In fact I predicted this right here on Alipac -- I'll see if I can dig that thread up. IMO Hannity is a Bush boy who only cares about neoconservative foreign policy -- which is why Giuliani is his man. The way he treated Ron Paul said it all. Fighting neoconservative wars is far more important to him than securing our border and sovereignty.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Honestly, I am not surprised about Sean at all. John and Ken yes, I am blown away -- Sean, not at all. In fact I predicted this right here on Alipac -- I'll see if I can dig that thread up.
    Here it is:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ht=#345153
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Everytime Bush and the OBL run their mouths screaming" it's not Amnesty" more people go against them, problem is, nobody believes anything Bush says now , he has 0% credibility with the public. Then on top of that you have Illegal Aliens marching in the streets waving Mexican Flags, flying American Flags upside down. I say let them march, keep waving those Mexican flags, keep saying "Americans stole your land" knock yourself out, Because every minute you get weaker ,and we get stronger
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    Everytime Bush and the OBL run their mouths screaming" it's not Amnesty" more people go against them, problem is, nobody believes anything Bush says now , he has 0% credibility with the public. Then on top of that you have Illegal Aliens marching in the streets waving Mexican Flags, flying American Flags upside down. I say let them march, keep waving those Mexican flags, keep saying "Americans stole your land" knock yourself out, Because every minute you get weaker ,and we get stronger
    EXACTLY!!! These Mexican waving demonstrations is one of our best "wake up calls" to those passive or ignorant American citizens! I agree!! Keep waving the Mexican Flag! Keep "dissing" the American Flag!!! It is just waking more Americans up to the battle at hand!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Actually we need to thank Janet Murguia of the National Council of La Raza for putting the following things in this Nightmare Bill SHE HELP TO PUT TOGETHER!

1. Amnesty for Illegal Alien Child Molesters.

2. Amnesty for MS 13 Gang members.

3. NO back Taxes Paid for Illegal Aliens.

and that's just a few of them, WAY to go Janet, oh and thanks Janet for giving us this great stuff to defeat you and you Communist supporters, your a very smart woman
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic

Honestly, I am not surprised about Sean at all. John and Ken yes, I am blown away -- Sean, not at all. In fact I predicted this right here on Alipac -- I'll see if I can dig that thread up. IMO Hannity is a Bush boy who only cares about neoconservative foreign policy -- which is why Giuliani is his man. The way he treated Ron Paul said it all. Fighting neoconservative wars is far more important to him than securing our border and sovereignty.

I listen to John and Ken and I've heard them mention that Guiliani as a front runner is saying all the right things. I don't think they are saying they are supporting him though. They are pretty hard core against illegal immigration. At this point I'm not sure they trust or support anybody yet.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast